Christmas one-shot pt.1

Technically it was going to be a one-shot but was so long, so I made it into 2 part.

Backupsmore University, 24th December, 4:53 pm, snowy.

Y/n was running around asking her friends for gifts requests, that still in her budged of course.

Just one more to go, she thought, Stanford.

As if on cue, Stanford walked out of the empty lecture hall and not forgetting to close the door behind him. Y/n immediately ran to him and took out her note pad and pen, just wanting this to be done as fast as she could. late Christmas shopping was not her only reason to hurry, but she could not be 2 feet away from Stanford without blushing or being stubborn and clumsy. She plays it cool, though. at least she thought it like that.

"Stanford, Stanford, Stanford!" She repeatedly called his name, but he didn't hear it. Finally y/n called him by his nickname, "Sixer!".

He immediately spotted y/n in the middle of the snowy field, running towards him, for only his brother and you called him by his nickname. While his brother was... .. . yeah he doesn't want anyone to talk about it, so he concluded that the one calling him was y/n. Little did y/n knew, Stanford also has a crush on her too, since she talked to him actually. He kept on making promises to himself that he would confess to you this Christmas. but from the way that she acted around him makes he thinks that y/n just wanted to be friends with him. She was nice to him, it made him feel he was specially treated. But she was that nice to everybody else. Besides, he thought y/n was out of his league.

Y/n was running really fast in the snow, a little to fast. She slipped on the wet floor about 5 feet away from Stanford. losing her balance, she not-so-gracefully slide on the cold concrete and stopped by Stanford's leg, knocking the ' Caution Wet Floor ' sign on the way. Stanford, of course, helped the embarrassed girl get up. But the sudden change in his center of gravity made him fell down too, belly-flopped on top of the poor girl.

Their cheeks were dusted in a bright pink color with their nose just inches away. eyes staring deeply into each other. it was an awkward position for both of them and they thought the other was really uncomfortable with it. but in reality, they secretly enjoyed it. The butterflies in Stanford's stomach flew around, he was so close to her. The brave part of him wanted to kiss her right on the spot. But the shy part of him just want to savor the moment. Same goes to y/n. But not wanting to ruined their friendship, y/n told ford that she couldn't breathe, which was true. she was so close to him that she held her breath. ford got off of the girl and helped her up again, but this time with a better footing.

" so ford, um.." said y/n after they got up and standing properly, "thanks". he muttered a small don't mention it while scratching the back of his head, giving the girl a small smile.

"next time, pay attention to the sign" he pointed to the sign which was on the floor. they both shared a laugh and y/n fixed the yellow plastic sign she had knocked down. y/n suddenly remembered what she was going to ask in the first place.

"what do you want for Christmas?" she said while she blew a strand of her hair out of her face. "make sure it's cheap 'cuz I'm a college student and i need my money. or free. free would be nice" she laughed at her own joke, which ford has found it to be attractive. he chuckled and started to think. "and make it very important for you, so you could always remember it." she added. what's free and important to me... he brainstormed for ideas, not the best thing he can do at that time, considering it was after your little incident. finally he got one.