17. dark, dark alley

STAN'S POV

i was just driving home from the grocery store when the memories flashed inside my head. how can i possibly say something like that to my crush. i'm so crule. now i'm never gonna be with her :(

but suddenly i saw y/n, dressed in all black. her hoodie hid her face, but the green backpack was a dead give away. she walked into a dark alley between my old boxing place and an abandoned building after making sure no one followed her. i don't know why she didn't saw my car which was bright blood red on the street with just a few car passing by. i parked my car in front of the mysterious alley. what's going on in there? where is she going to? why? my head were starting to get full with what if questions as i followed her silently. the questions distracted me, it made me uncareful of my steps. i accidentally stepped on an empty soda can. she heard it and turned her head around, checking if anyone followed her into the dark alley. i quickly hid behind the trash cans. luckily she didn't noticed me.

she shrugged."probably just a cat." she continued her walk through the alley and i also continued on my quest to find my answer. where is she going? she stopped on the end of the alley. there was a metal door on a brick wall. she pressed a button next to the metal door and the door opened with a buzz, revealing a secret room. she stepped inside and i followed her. it has minimum lighting, but i can see the end of it. another door is on the other side of the room. she opened the door and it automatically starting to close. i sprinted towards the door and prevent it from fully closing with my foot. i silently opened the door and...

yeah cliffhanger! mwahahahahhaa