18. karma lady

and saw a room filled with man in their thirties, all holding money in their hand and waving it in the air while they chanted " KARMA LADY!KARMA LADY!KARMA LADY!KARMA LADY!KARMA LADY!". there was a boxing ring in the middle of the room. oh no y/n! what did you got yourself into?! i heard a loud voice that made me deaf for a moment from the speaker next to me.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! PRESENTING KARMA LADY!!!!!!!!" said the man with the microphone.

a lady figure stepped inside the ring and the crowd went wild. is that y/n?! no way it couldn't possibly be her! waaayyyy to muscular.

and today's opponent..." he read the card in his hand " (fav animal) girl !" that's y/n! with her face hidden behind a (fav animal) mask.

"i don't think this girl've been behaving good... 'cus karma's commin hard!" the 'karma lady' said to y/n with a huge evil grin. she leaped to attacked y/n with out a warning. luckily y/n dodged it, making the 'karma lady' fall into the ring's ground. she punched the floor in anger and got up, getting ready to attack y/n again. she threw a few punches, but y/n always manage to dodge or blocked it. man, she 's really good! it's like she has experience. wait...

'karma lady' got tired from chasing y/n around and giving away energy to throw useless punches after a while. "don't run from me little girl!... i need to catch my breath" she said panting. y/n took the chance to attacked karma lady and pinned her down on the floor.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...WINNER!" the referee said, lifting y/n's right hand up. every one cheered in amazement and started to chant y/n's wrestling name

"(fav animal) girl !(fav animal) girl !(fav animal) girl !(fav animal) girl !" (Ok this is really weird to write) they chanted. y/n got out from the ring and took an envelope from the table with the bell thingy and started to walk towards my direction. oh shit! i hid behind the door waiting for y/n to walk by. she didn't notice me behind the door. i immediately shut the door so no one else will hear what i will say next

Yeah! Another cliffhanger. I'm so evil
Mwahahahaha