15. mornin'

ford's pov

~time skip

i woke up today and instantly looked at the clock. 7:00 am. well, time to get ready for school. i brushed my teeth and wore my mustard-yellow long sleeve shirt and my long blue jeans like yesterday but this pair is new, since i have 3 pairs of them in my closet. i walked down the stairs and ate my breakfast in the living room, in front of the tv, that is when stanley walked down the stairs.

"mornin' sixer, ready to pick up y/n ?" he said before drinking the milk straight from the carton. damn, i forgot about her. how could i possibly forgot? i'm such an idiot.

" *nervous laugh* yeah"

~time skip

i knocked on her apartment door. we waited for three minutes without an answer. i knocked on her apartment door again, only this time it was louder. still no answer.

"hey ford, what time is it?" stan asked since he doesn't have a watch.

"07:45"

"well we're gonna be late for school, unless..."

"unless what?"

"do you have a paperclip with you?"

"yes. why?"

"just give it to me."

i took the paperclip out from my pencil case and gave it to stanley. he took the paperclip and started picking the lock on her apartment door. (please do not enter somebody's property without their permission. do not imitate their action in this case) he opened the door 30 seconds after i gave him the paperclip.

"stanley... where did you learn how to pick a lock?" i asked curiously. he didn't answered me.

"stanley..." i demanded an answer from him

"practice makes perfect" he only said that as he stepped inside her apartment, riddling me.

"okay???" wait does that means... i shook my negative thinking off. 

i followed him, going inside the cozy apartment. a dusty blue carpet rested underneath a dark brown coffee table. a wooden bookshelf filled with books all the way to the top sat next to the light olive green couch. a small dining table were placed in front of a large window,  letting sun shine lit the wooden floored room. a fridge fitted perfectly i the gap between the wall and a small kitchen. a tall lamp stand were positioned next to the tv table, which was covered with books. the walls were hand painted with beautiful drawings of (favorite  thing). 

"y/n, y/n where are you? we need to go to school NOW or we're gonna be late!" stanley said

i saw a door ,which was not properly closed, right next to the olive green sofa.

"stanley, i think she's in here" i said pointing towards the white door. i walked to the door and opened it.

hi guys, thx for reading. sorry for the short chapter, i'm struggling with explaining the room :P . the  more important chapters will be updated tomorrow

hgzb xllo! {use atbash}

~jesse