Chapter Three

Becky in the photo ❤️

I swore I heard Riff Raff singing "tip toein' with no clothes on" in my ear along with Shorty from Scary Movie yelling "RUN BITCH! RUNNNN!!" I had to listen to Shorty and run into his room, get my clothes, and run back in and fast. This was serious. Shorty continued in my ear. "Rule number one: Gotta be quick. Rule number two: don't fall down. And rule number three, whatever you do, never look back!.... SNATCH AND RUN!!!"

As soon as I heard him shout, I ran out of the bathroom, grabbed my clothes and began to run back. On my way back, I ran into Mr Fassbender. Shorty would be so damn disappointed in me.

He looked down at me with wide eyes, holding a crisp white towel. "I uh brought this for you. I forgot the towels were still in the dryer." He chuckled nervously

My cheeks got warm as I took the towel from him. "Thank you, Mr Fas-"

"Michael." He corrected.

"Right, I'm sorry, Michael. Thank you."

I wrapped the towel around myself and began walking back to the bathroom. I was almost there until he took my hand and turned me to him, pressing his lips against mine. Wanting to pull away, I kissed back. Dammit. I kissed back. His kiss was deep and alluring. We should have stopped but I wanted more.

"Let me make love to you." Michael said, catching his breath and kissing my neck, sucking, and nibbling gently.

"Michael, we shouldn't." I tilted my head so he could get a better reach as his lips traveled more. I nodded and held the back of his neck. "but please make love to me."

Within a half of a second, I found myself laying with my back on his bed, moaning with his lips on my chest and his hips between my legs. "You're shaking." He whispered.

I nodded, swallowing hard. "Yes."

"Are you alright?" He kissed up again, unbuttoning his shirt.

I nodded again. "Yes."

"Is this your first time?" He looked at me and into my eyes.

I nodded once more, looking back into his. "..Yes."

He looked my face over then began to sit up. "Then we should wait."

I sat up with him and shook my head. "No, Michael.. I want this, I do."

He stroked my cheek, thinking for a second. "I won't hurt you. Alright?" He kissed me more and laid me back. I nodded and pulled his shirt off of him. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course, I do." I whispered as he began to unwrap the towel from around me, revealing my body again. His studying sent chills, giving me goosebumps. I hated getting goose bumps.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled it off and a bulge appeared in his pants. A part of me thought "SIKE! Never mind, you ain't ready." The other said "It's now or never." But an outside force said NOT TODAY as the front door of the house opened. We quickly jumped up.

"That must be Beck. Pull your clothes on then go to her room, okay?" He kissed me between sentences then set me free to do as I was told.

I heard Becky call for her dad downstairs as I dressed. Michael had already been gone once I finished and headed out for Becky's room.

I was shaking even more by that point. We were so close to actually having.. intercourse. I almost had sex with my best friend's dad! Did that make me a bad person though? Maybe I'm a bad friend.

"Did Tia leave?" I hear from Becky.

"No, she's in your room. I think she's looking for a pencil or something." He replied.

"Tia!!" She called.

I grabbed the nearest pencil I could find and jogged downstairs. "Do you know how hard it was for me to find this damn pencil, B?" I showed it to her and sat at the table. He cleaned up my mess and organized my things! He just earned fifty heart eye emojis. Damn the brownie points.

"They're all in my desk drawer! How was that hard?" She asked.

"I didn't know where they were!" I laughed and hugged her tightly. Guilt wrapped around my throat and gently squeezed.

"Well you found them so oh well." She giggled and pulled away, looking down at my attire. "Hey, these look like Dad's clothes."

Damn. She noticed. What am I talking about? OF COURSE SHE NOTICED!

Michael nodded and cleared his throat. "Yeah, Miss Clumsy here had an accident." He chuckled. "Spilt tea everywhere."

"Oh well you could have used my clothes." She frowned.

"I didn't want to go through your things. So I just let her wear mine."

"She could have-"

"Why are you home so early, Beck?" Michael interrupted, looking at his watch. "You have at least six more hours of class."

"I left my bag and my lacrosse stuff here. I forgot all about it. Not sure how." She shrugged and grabbed an apple.

Michael sat. "Well you'd better hurry up and get it then go back. I don't want to get a phone call from the school about you skipping."

Becky went upstairs while he spoke. "It'll be fine, dad! They don't really care that much." She laughed.

Once her footsteps got to the second floor, he looked at me and sighed. "Are you okay?" He mouthed to me. I nodded and chuckled softly, opening my laptop. I had so much more to do with a little bit of much going on.

"Bye, Dad! Love you! Bye, Tia! Love you!" Becky called to us as the door opened and shut.

"Love you!" We both replied. We listened for her car to leave the driveway. He looked at me as soon as it left. I looked back and tried not to blush. "That was close," I whispered.

He nodded. "It was." He stood up and walked to me, then pressed his lips against mine again.