C H A P T E R 1

Ahri's Pov

Hello everyone! Song Ahri imnida! Im 19yrs. Old.
Im just a simple girl who loves music. I was happy , yeah "was" .
Before he came and RUINED everything!

----

BEGIN

I'm here at my room.. Sitting at the couch and listening to my favorite song when my Mom knocked at my door.

"Ahri? Let's eat dinner. Your Dad is waiting"

"Mkay! Coming!" I said with a plain voice.

I saw my Dadwaiting for us at the dining table. He stared at me.

"Let's eat." he said coldly

We ate in silence. No one dares to break the silence until we finished eating.

After I ate, I rapidly run to my room and lock myself again..

Summer vacation sucks. I have nowhere to go. I don't have friends.

Uh,well except one. Nam Jihyo.

She's my friend since grade 3.. Other than her,no one dares to talk to me. Because I'm cold? Or too scary to talk to? Nah. I don't care if they don't wanna be with me. As long as I'm with Jihyo , I'm ok.

The next day Jihyo came to my house.

"Ya! Ahri? Wanna come?" she asked.

"Where?" I answered with a bored look.

"I'm going to Exo's concert tonight. I have 2tickets. Wanna come?" she pout.

"UUUGH. Don't want to."

"But,wae? Their songs are good and they're handsome too. I thought you love music?" she said while pouting in front of me.

"Yeah I agree that they look good and I love music but I'm tired" I said not looking at her.

"Tired of what? Tss. Come on queen of charms" she's always calling me queen of charms , I hate it. (a/n: if you are playing League of legends. you can relate about that queen of charms thingy)

"Fine. I'll go with you. Just stop calling me that petname you made! I hate it."

"Ne. Arasso. Let's pick what you will wear later. You have to be pretty!! I know someone will notice you" she said with a lopsided grin.

This is why I dont want to come with her on that concert. She's making me wear girly clothes and make up. Tss.

At 4pm we arrived at the concert venue. I'm wearing white v-neck long sleeves , ripped jeans , black converse and a sling bag. I was surprise when she didn't forced me to wear "pink" clothes. She said that I will shine through this white long sleeves. Yeah I don't get her.

Were at the VIP side. In front of stage, where we can clearly watch Exo performing

There's a part of this concert that Exo is giving red rose to the audience who they like and I received 2 roses. 1 from Kyungsoo and the other one is from Baekhyun. While Jihyo got one from kai.

When I look at her , she's blushing. Hahaha Kai is her bias tho.

but I wonder why Baekhyun and D.o gave me these roses? I mean,of all girls in front. Why me?

 Why me?