C H A P T E R 9

Ahri's POV

its been 2weeks since something happened to us.. and its been 2weeks since we start dating.. i remember jihyo's reaction when i told her of my relationship with baekhyun... she screamed so loud.. shes happier than me.. and its been 2weeks that i prayed.. until now im praying that i wont get pregnant.. its not that i dont like to have a child but not now...

im in the middle of my sleep when i feel something... i dont know but i noticed my self going to the kitchen and finding something... strawberry... good thing byun baekhyun has a stock of it in the fridge..

"waaaaaaah! this is so good! hmmmm!"

it feels so good to eat fruits waaah! woah? its 3am? i guess i will not be able to get back to sleep so i cook byun baekhyun's breakfast instead.. he has a schedule for 6am so we're leaving in 5am..

4am when i saw him coming out from his room..

"oh hey there! goodmorning baekhyun-ah!~"

i greeted him with a wide smile in my face..

"ya! i told you to call me yeobo or jagiya when were at home! tss but its okay, goodmorning too love"

"hmp! dont call me love.. its cheesy.. just eat already youre going to be late.. i'll just take a bath.."

"how about you? did you ate already? why wont you join me?"

"i already ate .. " i said and go upstairs to take a bath..

when i came out of my room , i saw him finding something on the fridge.. i guess i know what is it..

"ya byun baek , whats wrong?"

"i think i put strawberries here before i slept.. where did it go?"

"oh i saw it last night walking out---"

"ya!"

"omo haha mian~ i ate it last night..."

"wae?"

"i just felt like eating fruits and then i saw your strawberries so i ate it ^_^ its good though.. i love it :) , can we buy some later after your schedule? i want to eat orange and apple too.. "

"hmmmmm.. you want to eat all of that? okay , but before we go to the market , we go to the pharmacy first okay??"

"why? are you sick-- i mean , do you have colds? or something?" i asked..

"no ahri-ya.. just.. just come with me okay?"

"ne~~"

--

Byun Baekhyun's POV

after my photoshoot , i bought something on the pharmacy.. pregnancy test.. Its not that im overreacting but, i want to make sure of something.. You know what it is.

When we came home , i let her finish her fruits first.. While shes eating , i focus my self on cooking our dinner ..

"Love.. Lets eat!"

I said and she immediately run inside the kitchen

"waaaah! Looks good! My byunbaek is so good! The foods are delicious!"

She said while eating..

"ofcourse im good at all things love"

I said with a smirk

"yes but kyungsoo's voice is better than yours"

"hey! Stop comparing me with him! Tss do you like him?"

"yes i do! But youre byun baekhyun so i love you!"

I feel my cheeks getting red.

"hmp! Im jealous."

"my bbh! Dont get jealous please??" she said and then pouted her lips

"stop pouting love.. Were in the middle of our dinner. I might kiss you and you know were that kiss leads us"

And then she stop pouting her lips and begun to eat silently..

--

I knock on her door.. Its 10pm.. I hope shes still up.

"come in" she said

I opened the door and come in..

"love,use this please" and i hand her the PT i bought earlier

"hmm.. Do you think im pregnant?"

"yes love.. Its been two weeks and this is the first time i saw you eating strawberries.. So---"

"okay okay! Wait me here.. Ill use this inside the bathroom" she said and walk inside the bathroom..

30minutes have passed but she's still inside..

"Love are you okay?" i shouted behind the door

"y-yes love.. I-im o-okay..."

"wow! This is the first time you called me love and why are you stuttering? Are you sure youre okay?" i was going to knock but the door suddenly opened and ahri suddenly hug me.. She is crying..

And then she handed me the PT..

O_O

I saw 2 red lines...

"we're having a baby" she said

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead..

"i knew it.. Our angel is coming love.."

I kissed her passionately and hug her tight..

And with that,we fell asleep with a smile..