C H A P T E R 22

Ahri's POV

I dont know what to do anymore.

I run as fast as i can until i reached the parking area and immediately hopped in.

I saw him exited from the back door and looked at his sides then his eyes looked into me.

Shit! He saw me.

I started the engine as he ran to me and knocked on my car door

"ahri please lets talk" although i cant clearly hear him , i can read his mouth.

"F.U kris." i said and drove away , leaving him dumbfounded for the 2nd time.

Shit. Why am i always stressed when im pregnant? Ugh. Baby just hang in there , mom will come home soon. We'll sleep when we reached home.

As soon as i got inside my house. I locked the gates.

What a nice day.. Youre fcked up ahri.
I thought as i lay on my bed.

"i thought you love me kris.. It hurts so fcking much.. Do you know what hurts me the most? I know im still into baekhyun but now i am doubting myself. I didnt saw this coming.... Really.." i said and cried until i fell asleep..

Kris' POV

What have i done? Ugh. I was just frustrated about ahri's pregnancy but why did i do that?

I love her.. I really do.... But you cant blame me , im hurting so bad when i knew about her pregnancy again.. How can i handle this?

I pressed the button of the doorbell and heard it rang inside our house.

Mama's worried face is the first thing i saw as the gate opened.

"oh my god. Son what happened? Why are you drunk? Where's ahri?" she asked and helped me sat in the couch

"she dumped me ma. She saw me kissing with another girl in the club. Ma , im just stressed about something thats why i did that shit" i explained and i felt tears that is flowing down my cheeks.

"what? Tch. You shouldn't have done that! But what bothers you anyway?" she asked

"ahri is pregnant."

"WHAT?! Oh god."

Thats the last thing i heard then all went black.

Baekhyun's POV

"Ahm. Baekhyun?" taeyeon said as i turned to look at her.

We just finished rehearsing for our SMTown concert.

"yes?" i asked

"Have you found her?" she asked while wiping her sweats in her forehead.

"No. D.o doesnt answering when i am asking where did ahri planned to go. I searched over the internet. But she deactivated all her sns accounts. Im slowly losing my hopes." i said and sighed.

"do you tried asking her friend? Jihyo?" she said and handed me a bottled water.

"Thanks. Hmm,i didnt. But , do you think she'll tell me about that?"

"Maybe. If she knows whats best for her bestfriend,she'll tell you. But if ahri has deep reasons,She'll keep everything as a secret." taeyeon said and i bobbed my head as a response

"Oooh what does the couple seriously talking about?" sehun teased

"ya. We're not a real couple sehunnie. I just want to help him protect ahri from the bashers." taeyeon said

"whatever you say noona. Ah , hyung lets go. Manager hyung is waiting outside." he said and motioned me to come with him

"ahm,noona. Thanks for the talk. I'll get going now"

"oh sure , no prob" she said and waved at me as i left

God , please help me . I really want to see ahri again.
••••••••
Aw. Pitiful baekkie. Hope he find ahri soon. I also hoped you liked this chapter. Kamsarang~

Xoxo,
Joannayandy