C H A P T E R 10

Third person's POV

1month have passed since they discovered that ahri is pregnant. She noticed that shes always craving for something sweet.

She eats anything sweet except chocolate..

She hates chocolate and anything flavored with it so baekhyun make sures that theres no chocolate flavored food in their house..

Its been 1month but her parents still knows nothing about her being pregnant..

Shes afraid that her father might get disappointed with her so she didnt bother telling them , she will them personally when they arrive..

Ahri is currently sitting at the couch , watching barbie's movie. Shes alone in the house since baekhyun have a schedule the whole day , hes worried that ahri might get tired following him in his work so he let ahri rest at his house and promised that he'll be back in the evening..

Its 2pm , the day is still long.. Ahri decide to go out and enjoy her rest day..

She contacted her friend jihyo to come with her but jihyo said that she has a summer job too and shes currently working that she cant go with her so ahri decide to go alone..

Her tummy is not yet big so she can still wear her clothes..

Thats what she wear 👆👆

She go to the mall , she bought some maternity dresses and some flat shoes.. Shes not allowed to wear high heels anymore but shes wearing a 4 inches heels right now..

She also watched a movie and she didnt notice that its already dark when she decided to go home..

She fished her phone from her bag , shes shocked when she saw that its already 7:45pm in the evening and she missed 25 calls from baekhyun.

Oh no! That gay must be worried right now! Ugh im so dead--- wait , when did i start to be afraid of him? I think it starts right now.. Waaah! That gay will be mad at me geez! I forgot that i am pregnant and this child is his.. Ugh!!

-

Baekhyun's POV

6:30pm when i finished all my schedule for today.. Before i go home , i stop at the mcdonalds to buy some food for us.. Im so excited to see my love waiting for me at the house , but my smile faded when i spot no one inside my house..

I tried to call her many time but she didnt answer my calls..

Where is she?

I called my other members to tell them that i cant find ahri and they all come in my house.

We are in the middle of guessing where can we find her when we heard the door open and closed.