C H A P T E R 12

Ahri's Pov

Weeks Have Passed. It took me a week to forget what happened. But i will never going to forget my child.

My 2months contract with byun is almost over. I only have 8days left.

We're here now at their dorm. Its their day off so they decided to spend the day here.

I am currently helping kyungsoo to cook our lunch.

"Aaahh---" sh*t!

"what happened?" d.o asked

"the knife slipped off of my hands and---" i explained but i got cut off because he pulled my wrist and rinsed it in the sink.

I saw the blood dripping down with water.

"you should be careful! I wont let you help me again! Tss." i looked at him.. He's so kind..

"mianhae kyungsoo-ah.. Something just flashed in my mind so i got distracted" i said.

"who? Your baby again?" he asked while putting band aid in the wound in my palm.

"ne." i said biting my lips to stop the tears from falling.

"you should move on ahri-yah. Your baby have finally found her wings to fly in heaven. She is an angel now , guarding you.. She will not be happy if she saw you getting lonely and sad because of her.. Let her go ahri-yah.."

"gomawo oppa... Gomawo"

Kyungsoo held my hand and stare at my eyes , sincerely..

"you can let go of her now kyungsoo. I think shes fine now" we both turn our head in the door of the kitchen. Only to see baekhyun glaring at kyungsoo..

"ya! Whats with that glare byun?" i asked but he just pulled me out of the kitchen and push me inside a room and locked it.

"ya!? What are we doing here?" i asked but he just kissed me torridly..

I responsed to his kisses and pull his nape to get closer to mine.

I dont know what happened but the next thing i knew is i am now lying in a bed with him on top of me.

His kisses goes down to my neck..

He unbottoned the blouse that im wearing and unclasped my brassiere..

He let my blouse and bra fell on the floor and sucked my nipples like a hungry baby

"oh byun!~" i let out a moan when i felt his 2 finger slid inside my already wet core..

"byun we cant do it here!" i whispered in his ear.

"but babe. I will make it quick" he said and then i experienced the feeling of heaven again❤

-------

A/n: im sorry! I cant do good in bed scenes😭😭😭