C H A P T E R 19

Third Person's POV

Ahri replied to his kisses. The kiss lasted for 3minutes? Ahri is the first one to broke the kiss.

"im sorry. I didnt mean to do that" kris said still holding her hands

"i----i uhm.. I--im accepting you as my boyfriend." ahri shyly said to him

"JINJJA?!"[REALLY?!] shocked and excitement was seen in kris' face. You can see happiness in his eyes.

"i promise..you wont regret accepting me.. Iloveyou" he said and hugged ahri.
----
Ahri's POV

"uhm..Oppa,Thanks for driving me home. I really enjoyed my lunch in your house" i said and smiled at him.

"its okay..Just text me if you want to go somewhere,i'll accompany you" he said and kissed the back of my hands.

"sure..." i said and bid my goodbye to him as i walked inside the gate of our house. My house actually.

Mom and dad is in china rightnow.. For business purposes again. They also resigned from baekhyun's company in canada thats why theyre in china right now.

They only bought this house for me.

I wish i have my baby here...

"sarang,mommy misses you so much." i said while looking at the sky.

A tear rolled down from my eyes.

I wish i have him here..
-----
Kyungsoo's POV

"aaaaaaah!" baekhyun screamed in pain as he punched the walls.

He's like that since the time he saw ahri going away from him.

"kyungsoo why??? Why did you let her go away from me?" he said asking me while tears are rolling down his face.

"she begged for it." i said as i felt a punch on my face

"Ya! Stop this byun baekhyun! We know how much you love her but you dont have to fight with d.o! Ahri wants that! D.o just respects her decision!" suho hyung said as the other members stopped baekhyun from going near me again.

"hyung. Im sorry. But i wont regret that i helped her to get away from here." i said and sent him glares as he glared at me too.

"Mwo?! MWO?!!!" [what?]
He said angrily , the veins in his neck and his fully red face shows how much angry he is.

"enough of this. Yah , kyungsoo go in your room now!" chanyeol said and i walked my way to my room.
-----
Suho's pov

"are you sure youre okay now?" i asked baekhyun

"yes hyung. Thanks for driving me home. Can you please tell manager hyung that im not going to any promotions this week? I want to rest plus i dont want to see kyungsoo's face." he said as he facepalmed

"okay okay. Just make sure youre okay huh? I'll get going now." i said and got out from his house.

As soon as i sat inside my car , my phone rang.

Our Kris~ calling....
Decline • Accept

I answered his call and connected it to my car so i can talk to him while driving.

"yeoboseyo?[hello?]" i said and heard him chuckle

"Suho,you wont believe what just happened" i can imagine his gummy smile now kekeke

"why? What happened? Got your new girlfriend? Huh?" i teased but im shocked about what he said next

"yes. I and ahri are officialy dating. She already met my parents" he said and that made me stop my car on the side of the street.

"what? Are you out of your mind? How did that happened?" i asked and he narrated what happened.

"so...ahri is in L.A? Hmmm what would you do if baekhyun find out that youre dating his girl?" i asked.

Kris' situation is very complicated. Of all people , why is it have to be her?

"i dont know. All i know now is i love her and i'll help her forget baekhyun and all of their past. Im her man now , and shes mine too. I'll protect whats mine" he said with determination that can be heard in his voice

"ahri is not yours , you know that hyung. I wont stop you from dating her but i'll warn you. I wont stand by your side if something happens with you and baekhyun." i said and ended the call.

Sheez. Theyre giving me too much headache-_-

I cant believe theyre all grown up , sighs.
------
Ahri's Pov

Three weeks have passed. Three long weeks.... Im dating one of my love's bestfriends for 3 fcking weeks...

I didnt know i can do such thing but to be honest. Being with kris is such a happy moment in my life..

He never failed to make me smile with his stupid jokes. He never missed a day without going in my house.

If you are having a thought that something happened to me and him. Then its a no no! Yes we kissed but never have sex.

i have gave my whole to byun baekhyun and i will never give it again to someone.

But in the past few days , im kinda feeling something weird.

Im getting irritated of everything. I hate the smells of perfumes and air fresheners so i told kris not to apply too much cologne when hes with me.

Im always looking for apples. Theres a time that i woke up at 3am and peeked on the kitchen to find some apple but i've seen none so i got out of my house and walked my way to convenience store but i didn't know that kris' will see me there and he fcking scolded me.

Since then he make sures that my kitchen is full of apples and other fruits so i dont have to get out at night.
----
a/n: ahri is such a cute girl isnt she? But why is she always looking for apples? Hmmm.

Xoxo,
Joannayandy