C H A P T E R 14

Baekhyun's Pov

Im here,lying at my bed. Still thinking about ahri.

Ahri's contract as my P.a has ended yesterday. I asked her if she'll stay with me but she didnt answer my question. She just told me that shes thinking about something. What could that be?

I glance at my wall clock. Gahd,its only 3:23am. I should sleep now.
•••
Ahri's pov

My contract has ended. Maybe i should do what i planned.

I started to pack my things and clothes. After packing all my clothes and such. I changed the clothes that im wearing. After fixing myself , i carried my bags and luggage downstairs and went to baekhyun's room.

I carefully twisted his door knob , and slowly got in.

I stared at his face. The face that once i hated but i love the most. Im already missing you love. I put a paper that containing my letter for him under his phone on the side table.

I glanced at him again and kissed his forehead.

I only want the best for you my love.

I stand up and took a last glance at his room.

Tears are rolling down from my eyes as i gulp to prevent myself from sobbing loud and silently went out.

I got all my bags and went out from his house.

A car stopped in front of me , here he is.

I took a last glance at his house. I'll miss you baek,my love. The father of my child. Please forgive me. Im only doing this for you. I love you , jagiya..

"hop in!" kyungsoo said and opened the passenger seat. As i hopped inside his car , he put all my bags at the back seat and sat beside me.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"yes. And nothing will change my mind." i replied and then he started the engine and drove off.

If youre asking me why did kyungsoo came to fetch me up is because i told him what i planned. I know i can trust him. And jihyo , im going to stay at jihyo's apartment until i finish all my papers to go abroad. I'll stay in US for good i guess.

My mom and dad know about this. They promised me that theyre not going to tell baekhyun where did i go. Kungsoo and jihyo promised too.

"we're here." d.o said.
We stopped at the front of jihyo's unit .. Kyungsoo beeped twice and i saw jihyo's door flew open. Kyungsoo carried my bags into jihyo's unit.

"ahri,gwaenchana?" jihyo asked me while cupping my cheeks.

"ne. But to be honest , its really hard to leave someone whos very important to you." i said looking down.

"ya,get in already. Its only 3am. You two should sleep now. I'll get going!" kyungsoo said.

"jaljinaeyo oppa. Gomawo." i said and wave my hand as he drove away.

"lets get inside. Are you tired?" jihyo asked me.

"ani. Beer and chicken?" i said and we both laughed.

"Call! Hahahaha" we both said in unison.
----
Annyeong!!! Waaaah this is lame i know. But as i said before , the plot i was planned before has changed. And im thinking of making this story a lil bit dramatic ahuhuhu haha. Im wishing for all of your support! Aja aja! Hwaiiiting!

Thanks for reading! <3

Xoxo,
JoannaYandy/DyBayn