C H A P T E R 13

*errors ahead. Im sorry for any grammatical and typo errors*
--
Baekhyun's POV

Its 6pm when i decided to go home. We bid out goodbyes to them and made our way to the parking area.

Its so quiet inside my car. Ahri is not speaking , shes just looking outside.. I cant speak even , i dont know what should i say so i turned on the radio to have a little noise.

When we arived at my house , ahri immediately run to her room.. I want to follow her but i think she needs space rightnow. Shes still sad about what happened to our unborn baby.

I want to blame myself for letting that happened but i know blaming anyone cant ease the pain that i and ahri is feeling everytime..

After she got discharge in the hospital , the doctor suggested to me that i should bring her to the park to lessen the stress and pain she got inside her heart.

But it didnt help. She cried a lot when we got home. We saw a lot of families having fun and bonding with each other.

I envy them. Since that day , i decided to not let ahri go to any park again.

---

Ahri's POV

Two days to go.. I've decided that theres no reason for me to stay with baekhyun anymore. I lost our child , its my fault ..

Two days..

My Last two days with him..

I have to start a new life ..

On my Own ..

I was curling up in my bed. hugging my pillow when i heard soft knocks on my door..

"come in"

i thought it was baekhyun but i was shocked... its not him , its jihyo..

she ran to me and hugged me..

"YA! wae? why are you crying????" i asked but she didnt speak.

"ya! uljima! (stop crying) " i said as i pat her back to make her calm.

"im sorry for being so emotional..when i saw you after i opened the door,i thought youre crying again so i felt sad and----" she explained but i cut her.

"no. its okay jihyo..... thankyou for being here. i want to tell you something but promise me you wont tell anyone about this. even baekhyun. jebal? (please?) "

"okay . what is it?" she asked.

"im planning to go abroad after my contract ends here which is two days from now. i want baekhyun to start a new life. the same ways go with me , i'll start a new life too. i think its good for him to not having me here. i feel like im such a burden to him... i want him to be happy." i said and i saw her frown and she held my arms and straightly looked at my eyes.

"what? if you want him to be happy dont leave him. stay by his side. you two must support each other. you lost a child and you only have each other... he'll be more sad if you leave him here alone.."

"he wont be alone here... he have his friends and family.. and.... i will leave him with you.. can you look after him... for me?" i asked... my tears are rolling down while im saying those words.

"y-yes... yes... i'll look after him.. for you .. "

after we talked about what i planned , she left and told me not to skip meals again and to sleep well.

-----

A/N: annyeong! the readers of this fanfic will be called "babies" .... if someone is reading this , thankyou for supporting my fanfic <3 .. im sorry about this lame update.. my plot changed a LOT. this is not the real plot but this is what my mind is building..... i cant think of any thing that could make this story to be a good and wonderful one... should i continue writing this? :(

-dybayn♥