E P I L O G U E

Third person's pov

After 3 years , sadly Exo disbands and had their own lives and family. But they are still working as actors and singers.

All of them had their wives and children except Sehun and ZiTao that is currently enjoying their freedom being single.

Baekhyun And Ahri Got Married After A year And now ahri is 5months pregnant with their fourth child. (as we all know , her first baby died)

Song Ahri's PoV

"Mommy!? Appa is not moving.. Is he dead?" bea asked as i looked at baekhyun who is currently lying at the floor , acting like he's dead.

Bea is scared and teary eyed so i scolded him.

"ya byun baekhyun , stand up! If bea cries , i'll punish you!"

Baekhyun quickly stand up with a big grin on his face.

"What punishment will you give? Cuddle with me? Hug me? Kiss me? Or perhaps----" he didnt finished what he is going to say because a flying pillow being thrown to his face , thanks to Ken.

"youre so noisy appa! Im studying here cant you see?"

Uhm,ken is a very cold kid when he's studying. He doesnt want to get disturb by anyone. And he got that attitude from me.

Years passed. We live like how other family does.

Baekhyun and i sometimes having a fight because of some issues but is concealed with love and through our kids.

Now , we have 4 kids. It must be 5 kids if i didnt had miscarriage before.

When i got pregnant after we got married , we got another twins but its two boys now.

So now i have Ken Aeron , Kate Beatrice , Dominic Sean and Jason Wayne.

Baekhyun is the one who gave name to Sean and Wayne , i dont know where he got that names tho.

Ken grew up being an intelligent person. He didnt just got his daddy's face , but also his daddy's talent in singing.

Bea grew up being an actress and model, she planned to be a singer before but it didnt work because i guess she got her singing skills from me because she sangs awfully.

Sean is now doing auditions in an entertainment company , he said he wants to be like his dad.

And Wayne , my last son. He continued to manage my cafe and he is now an owner of a famous restaurant in seoul. He said he didnt want to be in show business thats why he studied business management to enhance his passion in business and office works.

Baekhyun and i become more sweet and caring towards each other since we got married.

We are happy with each other now.

I didnt expected before that someday i'll have my own great family too.

Its true that love will give you heartaches , pain and tears but it will also inspire you to get what you want and to have happiness with someone you love.

And lastly..

Thanks god , you gave me
A family with byun baekhyun.

Song Ahri And Byun Baekhyun
Are Now Signing Off(^ω^)