Chapter 4: A Fun Stefan And Dead John? Is It My Birthday(?)

😾

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/8575/80838575/pics/3213756643_1_4_2CPF0yEE.gif.

"Why now?" I pouted as Elena pushed me towards the front door.

"Because if you keep delaying then you'll never do it" she pointed out before calling up the stairs. "Come on, Jeremy. Going to school. Walking out the door now" and just before she opened the door Jenna appeared and helped fix her bag. "Thank you" Elena smiled to Jenna and opened the door.

"But I still look like you, my stuff hasn't shown up yet" I complained.

"Suck it up" Elena and Jenna laughed as the door was fully opened, revealing John.

"Elena, Katalina" he smiled, seeming about to knock on the door.

"Uncle John" Elena's smile dropped.

"Hi" I said in a bored tone.

"Jenna" he greeted.

"John. You made it" Jenna was also unenthusiastic.

"Said I'd be in by noon" John continued smiling while walking past us and into the hall.

"Oh, what you say and what you do are typically 2 very different things" Jenna held the back of her neck.

"Uncle John. What's up?" Jeremy walked down the stairs, and I still felt bad when I looked at him. Ever since they found Vicki, Elena told me everything. Damon turned her, she tried to kill Elena and Stefan killed her. I didn't really like her but her death hurt two very important people in my life, and that means her death mattered.

"Hey" John greeted back. Jer patted John's shoulder and passed us all, leaving the house. "I had some business in town. I thought a visit was in order" John explained.

"How long are you staying?" Elena asked, dreading the answer.

"I don't know yet" he answered. Lovely, now I can't even plan how long I can stay away from the house just to avoid him.

"Now that I think about it, school sounds great(!)" I pulled Elena out of the door. "It gets's us away from him" I muttered my breath and Elena laughed, guess she heard.

-TIME SKIP-

"I've told you a million times Care, I'm sorry. What do you want? I'll scream it in front of everyone here, you know I will missy if you don't talk to me" I followed after her as she pretended to ignore me, she looked at me for a moment, as though debating her odds.

"You wouldn't" she frowned.

I smirked "CAROLINE I--" I was cut off as her hand covered my mouth, a few people passed us in the hallway and gave weird looks.

"What Are You Doing?!" she whispered in an angry tone.

"Mmm-mmm, mmmm, mm. Mmm mmm, mmmm, mmmm mmm" I mmm'ed against her palm with a grin.

"Oh don't be silly" she removed her hand from my mouth.

"I'm not being silly, your hand was there. I was just working with what you gave me to work with" I gave an innocent look.

"Your so annoying, you know that?" Care crossed her arms over her chest.

"And you love me for it. But seriously, I'm sorry for not telling you I was home sooner" I said in a sincere tone.