Chapter 19: There's A Hottie At My Door...Trust me, This Isn't A Punishment

😼

http://38.media.tumblr.com/a0886c152a3ae93b5f3ba1d2ced9e5df/tumblr_mvkp4xMKwp1qd1kvjo5_250.gif.

I traded the small rock between both of my hands, inspecting it from every angle. This is what everyone was fussing over? "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless" Bonnie explained.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful" I pointed out.

"Maybe. If he finds out" Bonnie made clear.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Steffie is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta get him out before Elena has a breakdown" I tried to distract.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this" Bonnie tried to get me to focus.

"Well, I better change his mind then" I picked up my jacket from my desk chair and rushed down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy appeared.

"To the tomb, trying to see why Stefan's being an idiot" I answered before opening the door, about to step out but feeling like I just walked into a wall. I pushed against an invisible barrier, but couldn't pass through. "What the hell did you do?" I turned back to Jeremy, now seeing Bonnie standing beside him.

"It's for the best, Kat" Bonnie answered.

"What? Locking me up? Isolating me? If anything, that will make me be more secretive and sneaky when doing things" I scoffed at them, pushed past them and rushed to my room. Slamming the door pretty loudly behind me. I know I'm probably acting like a brat, but if they want me to be isolated so they can 'protect' me.

Then, so be it.

-TIME SKIP-

I was repeating the process of throwing my vervain soaked knives at the back of my door, walking over to pull them off, then throwing them again. Not my sharpest idea if I'm honest, I don't really see the point (:D). "Hello?" the door opened and Damon caught the knife sent straight to his head, but soon dropped it when his skin started sizzling. "Well, that's not very nice."

"Neither is trapping me in my own home" I threw another and he dodged it.

"Aggressive much?" he shut the door behind him.

"Only around you" I said sweetly and threw again, it nipped his side.

"Stop, okay? At least give me 2 points for ingenuity" he offered.

"Do you think this is funny?" I scoffed.

"Yes, Kat. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to, to repeatedly save your life(!)" his sarcasm shone brighter than ever before.

"And there you go again, not listening to anything I've been saying. Assuming that in my suicide missions, I'm crying out for you to save me. Desperate for your help...You just can't face the fact that I don't care. My life means nothing to me if the people I care about die because I'm selfish enough to want to live" I sighed.

"What about all these people you supposedly 'care' about, how will they feel if you just died?" he frowned.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "But they'd have the rest of their living lives to get over it, move on, see me in a better light" I listed off. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to allow my hatred to manifest, so..." I walked up to him and opened my bedroom door. "Goodbye Damon" I stabbed him in the gut with my last knife and he stumbled back. Closing the door I dusted off my hands and moved back to lie on my bed.