Chapter 26: Should I Regret It?...

😽

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23100000/Damon-Elena-damon-and-elena-23175688-500-260.gif.

I stretched slightly as I woke up, feeling a much softer bed beneath me. Did I stay at Matty's last night? I frowned and opened my eyes, sunlight hitting my pupil's directly, the slight sting causing me to blink a few times. Once I got used to being awake, the struggle of every morning, I looked around to see a familiar but unfamiliar room, then I felt movement and I froze.

Slowly looking to my right, I saw Damon Salvatore. Shirtless, asleep, and under the same covers as me. Frowning I gripped the covers edge and lifted it slightly, seeing our bare forms gave me the answer I needed and I rushed the cover back down, keeping my body and his lower half hidden. And just like that my mind cleared, and last night shone bright and clearly in my memories.

FLASHBACK

"I'm surprised you haven't left me to see your chair" Damon teased and handed me another drink.

"So am I. Though if you think about it, only one of you can provide me with drinks" I sipped my new beverage.

"Glad to know what keeps you around" he muttered into his own drink.

"Damon, we both know they're more productive ways to keep me around" I winked at him, Watching as something snapped in his eyes. In an instant, our glasses were on a table and I was on the floor, Damon hovering over me.

"Stop with the teasing, it's only so long before I stop playing nice" he whispered at a close proximity to my face. Somehow, don't ask, I got him on his back with me hovering over him.

"You make it sound like a bad thing..." the comment danced off my tongue in a purr. He gripped my neck lightly and whooshed me on my back and to the position we started in, but this time, fire shone in his eyes. It was a split second decision before his lips were on mine, and I loved every second of it. How did Katherine let this one go?

More whooshing and I felt myself standing, pulling back from the kiss I used my well trained human strength to rip open Damon's shirt, hope it wasn't his favorite because it'll take him some time to find those buttons. I practically clawed his chest before gripping his neck and pulling him down into another passionate kiss. He pulled back and knocked a few things off whatever was behind me, I couldn't help but giggle at the urgency.

He pressed me against the cleared surface and we were kissing again, each one slightly annoying because we both still had too many clothes on for the mood we were in. As though he heard my thoughts, Damon ripped my shirt. He's lucky this isn't even mine, and I couldn't even mentally scold him because he whooshed me up to his bedroom.

END FLASHBACK

Great(!) I slept with the one guy I wasn't allowed to...Elena's gonna kill me. "Morning sleepy head" I smirked and pushed the thought of Elena aside, turning slightly as Damon's eyes blinked awake.

"Sleepyhead?" he raised a brow at me.

"I was awake first, automatically makes you the sleepy head" I shrugged.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this reaction" he admitted.

"What reaction?" I frowned.

"Your so calm..." is he suspicious.

"Did you want me to scream and hit you, before crying about how I just did everything my sister said I couldn't?" I raised a brow this time.

"I actually expected you to faint, but your reaction works to" I rolled my eyes at his answer before getting out of bed. Why cover up now? He's seen it not only with me but my 500-year-old twin.