Chapter 6: Your Boyfriends A Suicidal Blood Junkie? Tough Luck...

😾

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m19csvso5f1r36j7c.gif.

"Are we doing shifts now? Is that your plan?" I frowned at Elena as she was about to leave the boarding house.

"I need to pick stuff up, you said you wanted to help, and I don't trust Damon alone with him. Please?" she pleaded while holding the door open.

"I was fine with it the second you asked me but are you sure you're okay with spending your nights here while I do the day. I could stay with you for the night's, you don't have to put up with Damon alone if you hate him that much" I threw a plan out.

"I heard that!" Damons voice echoed.

"I don't care!" I echoed back.

"Just stay with how we're doing it. For now anyways" Elena sighed.

"Okay, well see you soon" I waved as she left. "Where are you going?" I asked Damon as he passed me with a blood filled bottle.

"Trying to coax my baby brother into feeding" he shook the bottle.

"What type of blood?" I frowned.

"Why does it matter? Don't you trust me?" he raised a brow.

"Not yet" I shrugged.

"Why?" he frowned.

"You haven't given me a reason to" I shrugged and turned my back on him. "But it better be animal otherwise, I'm snitching to Elena" I walked away and entered the library, sitting in a chair I've become quite fond of since Elena and I started doing shifts here. I was only sat in my comfy little chair for a few minutes before Damon walked in with a slightly annoyed look. "What's with the face?"

"What's with the questions today?" he threw back.

"Intrigue" I shrugged.

"He's not feeding" he answered as his phone began ringing.

"Great(!) That's all we need(!)" I scoffed as he answered his phone.

"Hello?...Before I hang up, how did you get this number?...What kind of digging?...Did he find anything?...Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that..." Damon waved it off.

I mouthed 'What's happening? Who is it?' to him but he just held a finger up to shush me.

"Isobel's in Grove Hill?... Perfect. Give me the address...I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me" he listened in before pulling the phone away and looking at the screen. "Hold on" he spoke into the mic before clicking a button and putting the phone back to his ear. "What?...Extra broody. Hold on..." he pulled it away and clicked again. "You drive. Pick me up in an hour" pulled it away and clicked again, while moving to sit on a seat facing me. "He won't eat anything...His favorite kind of what?...Ew. Gross...Helps me. Now, hurry up...I can't babysit all night. I have things to do...I know that's why she's here but I might take her on my field-trip...It might be against her will, I haven't figured it out yet...Ha ha ha, ha. Stefan Likes......Puppy blood. Little Golden Retriever puppies with cute, floppy ears.-- That's his favorite" then he hung up.

"You're an a$$" I stated.

"How long did it take you to come to that conclusion(?)" he rolled his eyes.

"The length of those two phone calls" I replied.

"Are you coming?" he raised a brow.

"What? You want me to go with you and Alaric on a little road-trip, to see if we run into my vampire mother?" I scoffed.