Chapter 15: What's With Me Getting Hurt Now-A-Day's?

😼

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16500000/Katherine-Elena-2x07-katherine-pierce-and-elena-gilbert-16584908-500-236.gif.

Jenna opened the door as Jeremy and Matt helped me into the house and towards the couch. "Guys, I already told you I'm fine. You don't need to help me anywhere" I told them for what felt like the hundredth time.

"We can still worry" Matt reasoned.

"And I'm thankful for your worrying but it's honestly not needed, look" I stepped away from them and stood normal, doing small twists with my waist.

"Careful" Jenna scolded.

"I'm fine aunt Jenna, I promise" I smiled at her before jumping on the couch.

"I still don't understand how you made such a quick recovery especially after falling on a knife, only a klutz like you could achieve that" Jenna muttered to herself before heading towards the kitchen, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Are you sure your fine?" Matt asked as Elena and Jeremy took whatever into the kitchen.

"I promise Matty, it was a little scratch and nothing more" I smiled at him.

"Okay, well if you need me just call and I'll be straight over" he reminded me.

"I know, don't worry just get to work, I don't want to be the reason you lose your job" I practically pushed him out the door.

"Speaking of recovery, how was it so quick" Elena and Jer surrounded my position on the couch as Jenna busied herself in the kitchen.

"Damon gave me some of his blood" I moved to stand but Elena pushed me back into the cushioned space.

"Are you kidding?!" Elena frowned.

"No. He turned up and offered me his blood, I was in too much pain to wait so I accepted. End of story" I stood. "I'll be in my room, and the door will be locked. Try to leave me alone."

I only reached the bottom of the stairs before Elena stopped me. "Why are you acting like this?"

"I'm sorry Elena, but I was just compelled to stab myself thanks to you and Stefan thinking you could outsmart Katherine. Forgive me for not wanting to be attached to your hip for the day" I rushed past her and to my room, shutting and locking the door before sighing harshly.

I know I shouldn't be getting angry at her because I offered to get stabbed, but thanks to her and Stefan if I didn't step in then it would have been Jenna stabbing herself, and I highly doubt Damon would appear and feed her his blood. So I do have a reason to be annoyed with her, and I'm hoping it will keep her in the house.

-TIME SKIP-

I checked over my black dress in the mirror, Katherine has great taste, even the mask suits me. According to her note, we'll look exactly alike, except she wants me to leave my hair curly while she straightens hers, guess she's playing Elena. There was a knock on my door and a voice similar to mine. "Kat? Are you ever coming out?"

"Tomorrow, or the next, I don't know. Just leave me alone, Elena. I think Damon's blood didn't fully work, my stomach still hurts a bit" I called out.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" I could hear her frown.

"No thank you. But can you stay in the house tonight, I'm worried in case something happens while I take a nap. If it does then there's a spare key in your's and Jer's joint bathroom, you'll have to look a bit but it's in there" I explained to her.