Back To Narnia

The next day, it was a bright sunny day. We all decided to go outside. Susan, Peter and Edmund were playing cricket while Lucy was reading and I was drawing a picture of her. At the Professor's office was full of my drawings. I mostly draw about Narnia or whatever on my mind.

"And Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket . . ." Peter said and he throw the ball and it hit Edmund in the leg. "Ow!" Edmund said.

"Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream!" Peter said. "Why can't we play hide-and-seek again?" Edmund asked and I scoffed. "I thought you said that it was a kid's game," Peter said.

"Besides, we could all use the fresh air," Susan said. "Not like there isn't air inside," Edmund said. "Are you ready?" Peter asked him. "Are you?" Edmund asked.

He smacked his bat on the ground and got ready to hit the ball. Peter pitched the ball. It bounced and Edmund whack it good and it smashed through an upstairs window.

We all shared a look before we ran into the house. We rushed into the room and saw the shattered glass and the suit of armor on the floor. "Ms. Macready is going to kill us," I said.

"Well done, Ed!" Peter said to Edmund. "You bowled it!" Edmund said. "What on earth is going on up there?" We heard Ms. Macready's voice. "The Macready!" Susan said. "Come on!" Peter said and we started to ran around the house looking for a place to hide.

Soon, we got to the wardrobe room. Edmund ran up to the wardrobe and opened the door. "Come on!" He said. "You've have got to be joking," Susan said. Then we heard footsteps and we all quickly climb into the wardrobe.

Peter was careful to leave the door open a crack. "Move back," He whispered and we all started to back further into the wardrobe.

"Stop shoving!" Peter said. "Peter, you're on my foot!" I said. "Oww! You're on my foot!" Lucy said. "Don't push!" Edmund said. "Watch out! Stop it!" Susan said.

Then, Peter and Susan tripped into the snow. We were back at Narnia. Peter and Susan looked back and gasp as they realize they have entered the snowy wood. "Impossible!" Susan said.

"Don't worry, it's probably just your imagination," Lucy said with a smile and I giggled. "I don't suppose saying "we're sorry" would quite cover it?" Peter said to Lucy.

"No, it wouldn't," Lucy said. "But this might!" Lucy nailed Peter in the face with a snowball. I laughed and Peter throw one at me and we all started a snowball fight. Susan hit Edmund in the arm with one.

"Ow!" He said and we all stopped and stared at him as he rubbed his arm. "Stop it!" He said. "You little liar," Peter said. "You didn't believe her either!" Edmund said. "Apologize to Lucy," Peter said.

Edmund just looked at Lucy. "Say you're sorry!" Peter demanded, taking a step up to him. "Alright! I'm sorry," Edmund said.

"That's alright. Some little children just don't know when to stop pretending," Lucy said, looking at Edmund smugly. "Very funny," Edmund muttered.

"Maybe we should go back," Susan suggested. "Shouldn't we at least take a look around?" Edmund suggested. "I think Lucy should decide," Peter said, looking at Lucy with a smile.

Lucy gasp in happiness. "I'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!" She said. "Well, Mr. Tumnus it is!" Peter agreed and then he walked back into the wardrobe.

"But we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this," Susan said. Peter walked back to us with fur coats, "No . . . but I'm sure the Professor wouldn't mind us using these."

He started handing out the fur coats. "And if you think about it "logically," we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe," He said and he handed a coat to Edmund. "But that's a girl's coat!" Edmund complained. "I know," Peter said, handing him the coat.