Aslan

We finally made it to Aslan's camp. It was a large camp, filled with many large and tents and many animals and Narnians were seen wandering around it. Lucy and I turned to face a dryad. She smiled and waved to us and we waved back to it, smiling.

I took Lucy's hand and we ran to catch up with Peter and Susan as we entered the camp. As soon we walked in, the Narnians stopped what they were doing and stared at us. Fauns, centaurs, satyrs, cheetahs, and other creatures.

They all began to follow us as we travelled through the camp and more and more joined the further we went. "Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked through her teeth, smiling.

"Maybe they think you look funny," Lucy said. I smiled down at Lucy and then looked back at Peter, who was looking at me with a smile. I smiled back, not noticing Lucy and Susan, both were looking at us with a big smile on their faces.

We stopped in front of a raised area of ground, where a large red and gold, royal looking, tent was set up. A tall, dark haired centaur, stood to the side and watched us.

Peter draw his sword and lift it in salute. "We have come to see Aslan," He said. The centaur looked at the large tent on the other side of the platform.

Slowly, everyone in the crowd bowed down. We looked at the tent, and suddenly, stepped out a large, lion. Aslan! He came to stop in front of us as we bowed.

"Welcome Peter, Son of Adam," He greeted Peter. "Welcome Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve," He greeted Susan and Lucy and turned to me as we all stood up. "Welcome back, my child, Katharina." I smiled and he looked at the Beavers. "Welcome Beavers, you have my thanks. But, where is the fifth?"

"That's why we are here. We need your help," Peter said as everyone behind us got to their feet. "We had a little trouble along the way," Susan said. "Our brother's been captured by the White Witch," Peter said. Aslan's eyebrows furrowed together, "Captured?"

The crowd around us gasped and began to mutter to each other. "How could this happen?" Aslan asked. None of us answered so Mr. Beaver did, "He betrayed them, Your Majesty."

"Then he has betrayed us all!" The centaur from before said. "Peace, Oreius. I'm sure there's an explanation," Aslan said. "It is my fault really. I was too hard on him," Peter said. Susan and I put our hands on each Peter's shoulders.

"We all were," Susan said. "Sir? He's our brother," Lucy said to Aslan. "I know, dear one. But that only makes the betrayal all the worse . . . This may be harder than you think," Aslan said. "Oreius, led them to their tents. I will like to talk to the Princess for a moment."

Oreius nodded and led the siblings away while I went with Aslan to his tent. "Welcome back, Katharina," He said. "It's good to be back," I said with a smile and attacked him with a hug as I wrapped my arms tightly around his large, mane covered neck. He laughed as he was almost thrown off his balance by my attack.

I smiled and took a step back. "I missed you," I said. "I missed you too," Aslan said, giving me a smile. "Tell me, how was it in their word?"

"It was nice. Now, it's a war going on and I met the siblings when the Professor brought them to live with us for a little while," I said. "I'm glad the Professor was taking good care of you," He said. "You knew he will take good care of me. If he wasn't you wouldn't send me to him at the first place," I said, smirking.

He chuckled. "That is true," He said. "Go, you must rest." I smiled at him and hugged him again before leaving him tent.

After I changed, I was sitting at the hill, looking at the Cair paravel. It was the place were I was born and I slowly started to remember the inside of the castle.

Aslan always came to the castle to visit me and my parents. He was always played with me and let me ride on his back. My parents; King William and Queen Marian, they were amazing King and Queen.

My thoughts were interrupted by Peter, who came and stood beside me, he looked at the castle and then Aslan joined us. "That is Cair Paravel, the castle the five thrones in one of which you will sit, Peter, as High King," Aslan told Peter. "You doubt the prophecy?"

"No, that's just it . . . Aslan, I'm not who you all think I am," Peter said. "Peter Pevensie, formally of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned you planned on turning him into a hat," Aslan said. Peter and I smiled.

"Peter, there is a Deep Magic more powerful than any of us that rules over Narnia. It defines right from wrong and governs all our destinies. Yours and mine," Aslan said.

"But I couldn't even protect my own family and . . ." Peter protested and looked at me as he wanted to say my name.

"You've brought them safely this far, and return a princess to her rightful home," Aslan said. "Not all of them," Peter said and I know he was talking about Edmund.

"Peter, I will do what I can to help your brother. But I need you to consider what I ask of you . . . I too want my family safe," Aslan said and looked at me when he said the last part. I gave him a small smile and he left me and Peter alone.

Peter sat down beside me. "You know, everyone makes mistakes. So don't blame yourself so hard," I said. Peter sighed. "I shouldn't have treated him like that," He said. "Yeah," I agreed and he gave me a look. I just smiled. "But," I started. "You changed. You can be a great king."

"So . . . After the fight, you going to be a Queen, huh?" He asked and I giggled softly. "Like everyone say; High Queen," I corrected and he chuckled. "So you going to be High Queen and I'm going to be High King," He said and I smiled.

"Yeah," I said and we stared at each other's eyes. This time, I couldn't look away from his blue eyes. I suddenly felt him leaning in closer. He reached up to cup the side of my face, his fingers softly brushed against my cheek and he pulled my head towards his.

I closed my eyes and he pressed his lips to mine, it was passionately kiss. It felt like forever when we had to pull away to get some air. We were still so close together that we still could feel our breath on each other's lips.

We broke away when we heard a sounded of a horn echo through the campsite. Peter and I looked at each other. "Susan and Lucy," I said and we both got up and ran to where Susan and Lucy were.

Peter and I got to the lake. We saw Susan and Lucy were in a tree. Susan had one leg dangling just inches above the wolves snapping teeth. Peter ran up and draw his sword. "Get back!" Peter shouted at the wolves.

The wolves's attention went to him. "Peter!" Lucy said as he pointed his sword at the wolves. "Come on, we've already been through this. We both know you haven't got it in you," The wolf leader said.

I was helping Lucy and Susan out of the tree. "Kat!" Lucy called and I turned to see one of the wolves was about to attack us but Aslan showed up and he grabbed the wolf.

Oreius ran up, leading the others. He draw his sword, ready to strike. "Stay your weapons. This is Peter's battle," Aslan said and they listen.

"You may think you're a king, but you're going to die . . . like a dog!" the wolf leader said and lunges at Peter. "Peter!" Susan, Lucy and I shouted. We ran to him and removed the wolf leader off him.

Peter sat up, breathing deeply. He's okay! I sighed and hugged him tightly. Aslan let the wolf he was holding, go. "After him. He'll lead you to Edmund," Aslan said as Peter and I let go. Oreius and the rest of the group chase after the wolf.

"Peter, clean your sword," Aslan told him and looked at me. "It's time for you, my child, to perform your first knighting," He said.

Peter kneeled before me. I put my sword on his shoulder. "Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane, Knight of Narnia," I said gently and then removed the sword. Peter stood up and turned to his siblings. Lucy and Susan smiled at him. I looked at Aslan and he nodded proudly at me and then at Peter before leaving us.

Peter took my hand and brought me closer to him. He pressed his lips to mine. "Finally!" We broke away from the kiss when we heard Susan's voice. I forget that she and Lucy were still here with us. "Took you guys long," Susan said with a smile and Lucy giggled.

Peter and I smiled and looked at each other, smiling. Lucy wrapped her arms around me and I put my hand on her shoulder.