Loki & Thor

A/N: in this particular one-shot, Thor is about, fourteen, Loki is about, ten, and sif is about, fourteen/fifteen. The ages vary. They won't always be the same age difference.
»»»

"LOOOOOKKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" Thor heard sif's voice roar down the halls of the palace.

"great. What has he done this time?" He muttered, getting up from the chair he sat in.

He was halfway to the door, when it opened. Loki dashed in, slamming the door, and hiding under Thor's bed.

"What did you do now?" Thor asked, kneeling next to the bed, and lifting the sheets, that hung over the edge.

"Thor, she's going to kill me!" Loki whispered frantically.

"Why is she going to-" Thor started to ask, but was cut off by a loud bang at the door.

"Thor, is that brat in there?!" Sif yelled through the door.

Thor dropped the sheet, standing up, and going to the door.

"What?" He asked, opening the door.

"Is Loki in here?" She asked, malice lacing her words.

"No, why? What did he do this... time...?" He started to ask, but noticed the smudged ink, that covered her face in smiley faces, and swirls.

Sif gestured wildly to her face.
"This!! How am I supposed to be a fierce warrior with, this?!" She yelled.

"Erm...well-" Thor started but was cut off.

"NEVERMIND!! I really don't care!!! I'm going to find that thing!!" She yelled, turning on a heal. She almost left, but she stopped.

"Oh and Thor...if your hiding him from me...I will, kill. You. Both." She growled. She continued walking and Thor closed his door, just as she turned the corner.

He turned, kneeling and lifting the sheet, and pulling his younger brother out from under the bed.

"Why?" He asked.

"She fell asleep under a tree..." Loki explained, trying to look innocent.

"So you decided- nevermind. I will never understand your reasoning." Thor started, but interrupted himself.

"Your going to get us in so much trouble one of these days." Thor said, shaking his head, and trying not to smile.

Loki rubbed the back of his Neck sheepishly. "I probably will..." he laughed.

"Come, brother. Lets go find mother and father, before sif figures this out." He said, standing, and making his way to the door. Loki followed suit.

They hadn't even taken three steps out the door when they stopped in there tracks, hearing sif scream.

"THOOOORR!!!!! LOOOOOKKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I SWEAR, I'LL WRING YOUR NECKS!!!" She yelled, stomping down the hall.

Thor and Loki Broke into a full out run.

«««

Hey guys, hope you like it, let me know in the comments.
Also, give me your requests!!!
See ya later, zj out!