Leia x han

3rd p.o.v
For northernlion196
»»»
"Wow, the garbage shoot. a truly wonderful idea. What an incredible smell you've discovered!" Leia rolled her eyes, ignoring the sarcasm in han's voice.

Near by, chewy pounded on the locked door.
"Lets get outta here! Get away from there..." Han muttered, drawing his weapon.

"No, wait!" Luke shouted, but it was to late. Han sent a blast at the door, and everyone ducked for cover, as It deflected, bouncing of walls, until it finally shot into the sludge at their feet.

"Will you forget it?! I already tried it! It's magnetically sealed!" Luke yelled.

"Put that thing away! you're gonna get us all killed!" Leia screamed.

"Absolutely your worship. Look, I had everything under control, before you led us down here! You know, its not gonna take 'em long to figure out what happened to us!" He fired back at her.

"Could be worse." She crossed her arms, stubbornly.

Just then there was a loud Inhuman groan.

"Its worse." Han looked around.

"There is something alive in here! " Luke looked around as well.

"That's your imagination." Han was still watching carefully.

"Something just moved past my leg! Look! Did you see that?" Luke asked.

"What?" Han asked.

"Help!" Leia cried out. The to men looked to see her being yanked down.

"Leia! Leia! Leia!"Han yelled, watching for her to resurface.

I'm going to die. Leia thought in panic.

I'm going to drowned of all things! Han's going to let me drowned! She thrashed violently, desperate to get out of the creature's grasp.

I can't drowned. She thought, helplessly.

Just then the tentacle around her neck came up, out of the water.

"Han!" She shrieked.

Han turned and saw her.

"Leia!" Luke extended a long pipe to her.

"Leia! Leia! Grab hold of this!" Try as she might, she couldn't.

" blast it, will you! My guns jammed." Luke yelled to Han, still trying to help Leia.

"Where?" Han asked.

"Anywhere!" Leia and Luke yelled in unison.

Han shot at the ground, but Leia was pulled down, into the muck.

"Leia! Leia!" Han yelled.

Suddenly the whole room shook, and the walls moved in a couple inches.
everything went deathly quiet. Han and Luke looked at each other, worriedly.

"I'm going after her." Han broke the silence.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Well, I can't just let her die!" Luke nodded in understanding, and Han, with his laser pistol, dove into the muck.

he swam down, feeling his was around, because it waters too murky to see anything.

His hand fell on a tentacle, and found its way down, until he could grab Leia's arm. She fought against it, but he held on tight.

He fired a blast at the creature, and it instantly dropped her, recoiling in pain.

Han swam towards the surface. His lungs burned for air, as did Leia's.

They gasped as they reached the surface.

"Han!" Leia shrieked, still fighting, as she wiped the mud out of her eyes.

"Calm down princess, I'm right here." Han wiped the mud out of his own eyes.

Leia flung her arms around him. It took Han a moment to realize, and he was partially stunned as she began to cry.

He patted her back, gently.

"It's alright, your safe now..." his usual sarcasm was gone.

"I was so scared...I should have never have led us down here..." she whispered.

"You were just 'saving our skin's', I think you said?" Han laughed, slightly

"Besides, your safe now. And I'm not going to let anyone or anything hurt you." He vowed.

Leia sniffled, wiping her tears away, and giving him a small smile.

"Uhh, guys, hate to ruin the moment, but I think we have another problem..." Luke interrupted, seeing the walls slowly moving closer to them.
»»»
Ok so that's it! I didn't want to drag it on, so I stopped her. Sorry if Leia was a bit OOC.
Hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading, please, leave a request, bye!