fili and kili.

A/N fili is seven, kili is five. Thorin is babysitting.
»≤≥«

The raven-haired warrior drew his sword, his brother at his side.
Facing down the great dragon, smaug was the most dangerous battle they had ever fought.

Fili and Kili stared, straight into the fiery eyes of the dragon. It opened its mouth, showing its teeth, sharper than the sharpest dagger, and letting out a terrible roar.

"ROOOOAAAAARRR!!! WHO DARE DISTURB THE SLUMBER OF SMAUG THE TERRIBLE?!" Thorin yelled, imitating the great dragon.

"We do!" Kili yelled, stepping forward, his Wooden sword drawn high.

"DWARVEN WARRIORS?! I HAVE KILLED COUNTLESS DWARVEN WARRIORS IN MY DAYS!" Thorin bellowed, with a low laugh.

"We are no mere warriors! We are princes, fili and kili, heirs to the throne of Erebor!" Kili yelled.

"Yeah!" Fili agreed, from his brother's side.

"PRINCES OF EREBOR?!" The "dragon" bellowed, in mock surprise.

"Scared, dragon? Well, you should be! We're here to slay you and take back Erebor!" Kili said.

"HAHAHA! YOU THINK TWO LITTLE PRINCES, CAN DEFEAT ME? SMAUG THE TERRIBLE?" He laughed.

"Yes, actually. We do!" Fili yelled.

"WE SHALL SEE...RIGHT AFTER YOU TASTE MY FIRE!!!" "Smaug" roared.

"get down, Kili!" Fili yelled, pushing his brother to the floor.

"You saved my life fili!" Kili said, as they ducked behind chairs and cushions, set in form of a secret hideout, as imaginary flames rained down upon them.

"YOU CANNOT HIDE FOREVER, DWARVEN WARRIORS!" The "dragon" yelled, rounding the corner, to come face to face with kili.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh" the two brothers let out a battle cry, as they charged the "dragon".

Kili sliced the "dragon's" chest and sent his blade strait though its heart(sword is under Thorin's arm).

The dragon cried out in pain, crumbling to the floor with a THUMP!

"We have slain the vile beast, brother! Now the dwarves can return to Erebor!" Kili yelled. The two stood placing a foot each, on the "dead dragon".

"But have you forgotten?" Came Thorin's normal voice.

"The dragon comes back from the dead, to torture the brave warriors with the worst punishment...TICKLES!!!" The smaug voice was back, and the two brave warriors, lay in a crumpled mess, trying to defend themselves from Thorin's onslaught.

Thorin scooped the two boys up, placing them in their bed.

"But, uncle Thorin, we're not...even tired..." as soon as he finished the sentence, kili was asleep.

Fili fell asleep soon after.
Thorin sat down on the bed, admiring his work. He sat for a while, before he felt himself dosing off.

»»»
Dis stepped through the front door, shutting it behind her.

She peeked into the living room, and the kitchen, not seeing the boys she made for their bedroom.

"Thorin, boys, I'm home-" she stopped herself, seeing the three, all fast asleep on the bed, the two boys, hugging each other, and Thorin at the bottom.

»»»
Thanks for reading, hope you liked it. Also, be sure to leave your own request. Bye!