First Love... Only Love

Title                      : First Love...Only Love

Author's Name   : Sinaidkincaid16

Genre                   : Romance

One seamy passionate night was all it took for Twain Crawford to impregnate eighteen year old Macy Skye, but then he refused to believe it was his child. Macy had been crushing on Twain since... her hormones first responded to his dark brooding bad boy looks. She meant to be his...

********************************************************

Personal opinion and comments:

Sometimes you just have to read something normal. The title of this book may seem too cliché or obvious but this book is not.Although many may not call this story normal due to its obvious theme of a one night stand resulting in an unwanted pregnancy and the father's reluctance to accept the child as his and his reasons on why he couldn't. The basic theme gives it a homely appeal. The highlight of this book is the backdrop of a hospital in which both the lead characters are medical practitioners. The book also takes the rich boss theme; Twain turns out to be the Chief of staff of the hospital, Crawford Clinic which is owned by his family. It is interesting to read about the secret romance of the couple. Their smart and witty son, Parker, who obviously got his brains and confidence from his parents, makes the package a whole lot better. The stolen kisses, jealousy, the hospital gossip mill, parent-child relationship, and the excitement in the ER and the surgeries kept my interest fresh. The book is a wonderful mixture of household disputes, professional disputes, untold love, and most of all familial bonding. The absence of a thick and controversial plot, unnatural twists and turns makes it seem much more close to the readers drawing a whole new response from our side.

Positives:

·         The story is written in a simple yet efficient style keeping in mind the simple theme but the complex setting of the hospital.

·         The writer does a good job of presenting the characters and their basic lifestyle, speaking style etc.  The fact that they are doctors with a complex life is evident in the way they speak even under normal settings.

·         There is a harmony between each scene and each setting be it the hospital or their homes. Everything blends easily giving it an easy flow that we can follow.

·         Good writing style and language.

·         Can understand what is going on even in the hospital when medical terms are used.(I could follow and I believe others could as well judging by the comments).

Negatives:

·         Slight, very rare issues with grammar. (Can be overlooked by people who don't mind.)

·       The author could have tried to make the descriptive part even better. It is good but it could be improved.

Despite it all I really enjoyed reading this book and have read it plenty of times, being the reading freak that I am. If you ask me if you would enjoy this book, I would say yes. It is quite good and can hook you despite the absence of major action or drama, though there is some here and there, but not as extravagant as it usually is in many Wattpad books. So try this book out. There is no harm in trying something new.

To those of you who have read this book or like it please comment so that others can get inspired to read it too or like this page or the book.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © Sinaidkincaid16