Claiming of the Demon King

Title : Claiming of the Demon King

Author's Name : Winterstarfire

Genre : Paranormal

Sebastian sniffed the air, sorting through thousands of scents until he caught hers. Soft, sweet. His inner demon roared as desire hit him hard.

A deep growl fell from his lips, "I want her."

Mature Content.

*******************************************************

Personal opinion and comments:

Claiming of the Demon King is one if the few books on demons that particularly piqued my interest. Being an ardent fan of Beauty and the Beast themed stories, this book caught my attention easily. Unlike other books, this one does not move based on a romantic relationship later on turning physical but works in the exact opposite pattern. The Demon King, Sebastian, as scary as his title suggests is one of the few peculiar heroes I quite like and putting the Spitfire Victoria in the picture makes things go to a whole new level of fun and entertainment. The story takes into a whole new world filled with demons, elves, werewolves, witches, vampires and many more creatures who live and fight for their cause and pick sides for the war long overdue. The book is filled with secrets, deception, love, loyalty, manipulation and much more as it takes us to the world of a King who lost face and gave up his duties due to a curse that forced him to stay away from the world for centuries. Victoria too has her own secrets to discover and the two lovers take us with them in their quest to unravel some of these secrets and to make sure no one comes between what they have.

Positives:

· Mystery and secrets are presented in a way that makes us crave for more.

· Good writing technique.

· Does not idolize or demean main characters, but shows them for who they are.

· Gives importance to additional characters without simply placing them in the background.

Negatives:

· There are issues with the grammar but not too much.

· Story moves a little fast, making the pace a little slower with more descriptions could have not only filled some blank spaces, but could also have built anticipation.

I personally like this book quite a lot. It has a lot of mature content and cuss words so I would like to give a fair warning to people who are uncomfortable in such situations. It is funny and cute and still has some violent instances between the main characters or with the villains. But as a whole this book is definitely worth your time and if not anything else, it is a good book to keep you entertained on a lazy day.

To those of you who have read this book or like it please comment so that others can get inspired to read it too or like this page or the book.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © winterstarfire