The Mischevious Mrs. Maxfield

Title                  :The Mischievous Mrs.Maxfield

Author's Name:Ninya Tippett

Genre               : Romance

Charlotte Samuels thought she'd be stuck waiting tables at Marlow's until all her debts are paid off—in about ten thousand years or so.

She definitely didn't expect a marriage proposal from the arrogant Brandon Maxfield who was blackmailed by his father to make her his wife if he didn't want his least favourite cousin to run Maxfield Industries.

Charlotte's instinct was to say HELL NO! But she's stumped by a few obstacles:

1.)    His old man Martin Maxfield is dear to her heart and has been recently deteriorating in health.

2.)    She gets a million dollars if she stays married to Brandon for a year.

3.)    She would rather like the opportunity to teach the attractive but awfully rude man a few lessons he didn't think he needed from a 'teenage gold-digger' which was his term of endearment for her on their first date— er , business meeting.

So what's a girl got to do, right?

Sure, she was young and a little rough  the edges but there was something her would-be husband didn't know about her yet—she's nothing like he ever expected.

Thrust into the glitzy world standard- issue Mrs. Maxfied would fit perfectly and rule with impeccable social grace, charlotte will either have to force herself into the mold or break free of it, risking what little she has left for everything that she can gain.

****************************************************
Personal opinion and comments:

At a certain point, I used to have a lot of issues finding a good book and one of the girls I am following, suggested this book. I instantly loved it. This book, despite being based on the billionaire-marries-a poor girl-and falls in love theme, brought out something new. The sly characters like Martin Maxfield increased the fun quotient. The main female lead, Charlotte also made things more fun through her crazy and mischievous antics, she became to a breath of fresh air to the highly emotional love sick females that are commonly featured in some books of this kind. I was hooked to it from the beginning till the end. It is truly fun, interesting and filled with romance. The book is a cute representation of relationships and the importance of family.

Positives:

·         Very good plot.

·         The author does not try to force us to like the characters. Instead they just flow into our mind slowly and gradually making us love and accept them.

·         Enjoyable comic scenes.

Negatives:

·         Spelling mistake is visible a couple of times. This is not her fault as far as I can see as the words with mistakes are too inconspicuous, so it was probably a typing mistake which was not noticeable enough so she couldn't change it.

• I had some serious issues with the length. It was very long. ( Some like it, some don't. I personally don't mind as I have read much longer books in Wattpad ,but I did notice some comments).

This book is truly very enjoyable. If you haven't noticed already, let me tell you, a lot of people have added this book in their lists and books similar to my own. You should definitely read it and let me know what you think.

To those of you who have read this book or like it please comment so that others can get inspired to read it too or like this page or the book.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © Ninya Tippett