Saving Hope

Title : Saving Hope

Author's Name : Sarah White

Genre : Romance

Twenty one year old waitress, Hope is struggling to make-up for her missing drug addicted mother's lack of monetary support and parenting in order to make a better life for her six year old brother. Hope can only dream about living the life of the students that she waits on in the restaurant where she works. Keeping her brother safe from the life she experienced with her mother is her top priority and she will fight for that safety no matter what the cost is to her own happiness.

Caleb comes from money and lives a good life, but can't help feeling like there is something missing. Tired from a long day's work, he stumbles into a small café for a little piece of apple pie and comfort. When fate gives him the opportunity to help his enigmatic waitress, Hope, he finds himself in a world in a world where all that matters is saving Hope. Hope's mother's unexpected return makes Hope choose between the love of her life and the safety of her brother, but Caleb isn't giving up without a fight.

***********************************************

Personal opinion and comments:

Saving Hope is one of the many 'rich guy falls in love with poor waitress themed books' that I have read in wattpad. So what makes it special enough to add in this list? Firstly the book is presented beautifully and like I always prefer, there is a slight variation in the storyline making it seem more unique. Another reason I suggest this book, is so that the readers, especially the ones can see a more connected and associable version of a book of this theme. While there might be better books of this kind of book, this one has something unique in it and I suggest you check it out.

Positives:

· Good plot.

· There is a hint of professionalism when it comes to presentation and design.

Negatives:
• There are a few typing mistakes in many of the chapters due to which some of the words are attached together.

To those of you who have read this book or like it please comment so that others can get inspired to read it too or like this page or the book.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © Sarah White