Property of a Gordon

Title : Property of a Gordon

Author's Name : TalatheWolf

Genre : Werewolf

He just kept smiling while shaking his head. "After you, Snowflake," he said, sweeping his hand, but I only growled at him, thoroughly unamused by the name.

"Call me Snowflake one more time--" I started, my voice low, but he seemed unfazed by it.

"Your death threats are getting stale, do you not think, love?" He asked, emphasizing the last word with a raised eyebrow.

When she took on the dare, the last thing she expected was to be captured like a wild animal and brought to a grand palace belonging to one of the three Gordon boys. She certainly didn't expect to play the part of a Protector or to constantly question her emotions for a pair of arrogant, blue eyes.

************************************************

Personal opinion and comments:

Everyone loves a good story and the story of a wild werewolf and a stubborn Prince is hard to resist. Property of a Gordon was not on the top of my list when I first added it to my library. I didn't even read the book for months, simply because I couldn't get myself to get attached to the plot. But like I said, it is hard for many of us girls to not like a version of prince charming and this egoistical, arrogant and annoying prince is definitely one I don't personally mind going for. What really appealed to me in this book was the different point of view it presented, a world in which werewolves were bodyguards and feared humans whom they could rip apart with their claws is quite intriguing. And of course there is our female lead, Snowflake (the author does not disclose her name till the end), who with her crazy antics can easily capture our attention. This book has a bundle of themes and content that is packed with secrets that unravel with time. There is no cliché romance, and watching our two leads struggling with theirs in a society in which they are of different ranks is entertaining and annoying at the same time.

Positives:

· Remarkable plot.

· Short descriptions, which are a breath of fresh air from the many long and tiring ones seen in many books.

· There is also very good detailing whenever it is needed. I have noticed how she has drawn out specific emotions from the readers at certain scenes. There is a mix of different styles when it comes to the content so the experience of reading is much more fun.

· Good twist and end.

Negatives:

· There was a little confusion in the introduction of the villain. The plot seemed a little vague for a while and some people found it a little hard to grasp.

As a whole the book is quite a good read. It has action, suspense, romance, lover's disputes, rivalry, revenge, all the essential factors of a book packed with entertainment for any good reader. I don't think I have any specific audience for this book. The diverse sides make it good for anyone who is looking for a good read during a dull morning or boring evening.

This book has been posted only temporarily and will be removed soon for publishing purposes and so if anyone wants to see how it goes, better check it out soon.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © TalatheWolf