The Demon King

Title                    : The Demon King

Author's Name.  : Fairytopia08

Genre                 : Paranormal

The Demon King, Dimitri Rae the most dangerous and brutal demon you could ever come across has been ruling over Rovana for a very long time. Life tends to be boring so Dimitri resorts to torturing and killing humans as a form of entertainment. This has been going on for more than a century and the humans are too weak to fight back. A prophesy states that The Demon King can be stopped by one thing and one thing only. A girl who will be eighteen years of age when she meets the King. The prophesy doesn't sate how she will stop him, just that the Demon King can be stopped. So every year the humans send twenty girls who are eighteen years of age, down to Rovana, hoping one of them will be able to kill him. Read this extraordinary tale of love and hatred as they come together in one epic bang.

*********************************************

Personal opinion and comments:

One of my outmost favourite books, The Demon King is a book that truly expresses love and hatred in such and intensity that we can drown in it. This book is a wonderful presentation of how emotions lead a person's life and how even the toughest people can be vulnerable on the inside. When I first came across this book, I thought it was one of those typical cliché books that will be filled with overly romantic scenes and crazy jealousies. But as I went deeper into it the book presented a whole new side as it opened up to a world dominated by emotions and the inner turmoil of the characters. In many ways this book is essentially a Paranormal Romance and I guess what really drew me in to the romance was the pure and raw side it showed. It had no blown out dates, rational planning and over the top actions. It was a complex love bound under a simple fact, they were meant to be together no matter what the circumstances and how hard they fought against it.

Positives:

·         Very good writing style.

·         Author did a good job of manipulating the readers to feel exactly the way she wanted them to. Simply stating she has a way with words. (This is something I noticed in most of the books written by her.)

·         Interesting plot.

·         Very good at expressing the raw power of emotions.

Negatives:

·         Minor issues in sentence construction. Pauses and punctuations.

·         Background information for example on Rovena, the human world, etc., could have been more detailed.

This book made quite an impression on me and is one of the few which I clung onto hoping for new updates. I highly recommend this book to everyone and even recommend this author as I really like how she can make us hate a person in one sentence and fall in love with the same person in the next, that too without us even recognizing it. So you should definitely try this book out if you like hot Demons, precious love, cute romance, friendly fire, cute crushes and evil lurking around.

To those of you who have read this book or like it please comment so that others can get inspired to read it too or like this page or the book.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © Fairytopia08