The Forbidden Lands

Title                       : The Forbidden Lands

Author's Name    : Linsella

Genre                    : Fantasy

Evelin is known as the wild Fendway sister. She dreams of someday escaping to the Forbidden Lands to the west, despite the rumors of its danger and dark magic. Evelin escapes to the lands and finds them to be not exactly how she expected. The creatures there need help, and only Evelin will save them.

On a journey filled with bandits, elves, faeries, kingdoms and a prince, Evelin tries desperately to break an enchantment cast long ago.

*************************************************

Personal opinions and comments:

Fantasy , the first thing on our mind when we consider this word is magic, faeries, elves and many other mystical creatures. The Forbidden Kingdom is primarily based on a person's single minded determination to be able to accomplish a lifelong dream which lives in the form of a land, forbidden to people and filled with magic and deep secrets. A young ward spent her entire life living by the norms that were required in society. Despite her efforts she never fit in, her family and relationships were more liquid than water. But there was one thing holding her strong, her will to visit the Forbidden Lands one day. Like any other story there is a Prince Charming, only the question is who? This is a wonderful tale of adventure, courage, romance, and devotion. This book is surely a great book and presents a story worth a moral and I believe this was one of the many reasons I got addicted to it.

Positives:

·         Wonderful expression of contrasting circumstances and emotions, complementing each other making things seem much more intense. It presents confidence and vulnerability at the same time making us understand the situation even better.

·         The theme and story is presented in a simple and humane way. So, even though the story remains mystical, the characters, their lives, their hardships seem humane to us.

·         Tries to overcome the typical, perceived idea of love, family and romance.

Negatives:

•         Epilogue and very end, specifically, the aftermath ends abruptly.

•         Some small scenes lost their air of mystery; some small things which a few people would have preferred to remain a secret became slightly obvious or guessable.

Despite everything I mentioned you should definitely try out this book.  There is no harm is trying something new and I believe at least some of you would actually like this book.

To those of you who have read this book or like it please comment so that others can get inspired to read it too or like this page or the book.

Let me remind you the copyright to this book solely belong to its author and any copying, forging, or even stealing of any ideas is against copyright law.

Copyright © Linsella.