Because....I'm cool like that [4]

Chapter 4

I'm angry. Okay, angry is a bit of an understatement. I'm more than angry, I'm...whatever is angrier than angry. I think I have a right to be, after being stared at for three classes straight. And, they didn't just stare. They whispered and pointed.

Whispered and pointed! Like, I couldn't see that they were sitting there pointing there stupid little fingers at me. All because Jason Anderson spray painted Nerd on my locker. With Neon paint, I may add.

"It could be worst." I turned to Lola with a fierce glare. It was currently lunch time, and to tell you the truth, I was not looking forward to it. Normally, lunch time was the time to hang out with friends, and talk about how bad the school lunches are.

But, today was gonna be different. I looked down at my stupid new outfit. Even though most people stared at me because of the locker incident. I got a few wolf whistles. Causing me even more attention then I would like.

"You're right. Jason Anderson could've spray painted slut or bitch on my locker. Yeah, I'm really looking at the bright side." I said with sarcasm leaking through my every word. Lola seemed shocked, that I would even say bad words out loud. Well, I'm pass the point of caring. Jason Anderson has messed with me too much.

Danny walked over, and I noticed most of the female population, staring at my cousin. He noticed my expression and took a step back. He smirked a little,

"You don't seem to happy. Is it that time of the month?" I quickly smacked my cousin on the shoulder. And, we both hissed in pain, at the same time. I held my hand,

"Geez, is your shoulder on steroids?" I asked making Danny roll his eyes. He frowned at me as he held his hand,

"I'm a man, Andy. And, men are strong. And, I can easily say that you hit like a man." I frowned at him, and Lola just stood on the side laughing. The line moved forward and I went up too. This line was taking to long.

"Well, just because a girls angry, doesn't mean she's spilling ketchup in her pants." Danny laughed, and Lola looked slightly disgusted. Clarissa walked over and raised an eyebrow.

"Then, why are you angry?" Danny asked, as the line moved up again. I sighed, as I noticed the lunch choices. Spaghetti? I'm probably gonna make a mess. Oh well, I'm hungry.

"Well, I don't know Dan. Maybe, it's the fact that my locker was redecorated, or maybe its just that I know realize that this is only the beginning of a year full of being bullied by Jason Anderson." I grabbed the plate of spaghetti, with a bottle of water. I even added some cookies on my plate, because I knew sugar would cheer me up.

"Andy, that's not gonna happen. Because, you're not gonna give up. We've spent hours yesterday buying new clothes. We didn't spend all of that time and money, just for you to give up. You have to stand up to Jason Anderson again. And, look good while doing it." Clarissa said, smiling reassuringly.

I sighed, "I don't know Clare...." I payed for my food, and stepped out of the line. I looked out into the cafeteria. Suddenly the cafeteria doors slammed open. I looked over at the doors, with everyone else, and noticed the spawn of satan walking through the doors.

Jason Anderson held his head high, not caring about the fact that he was bumping into people, or stepping in the way. He walked, like he owned the school. Like he was king. And, I hated that he though so high of himself.

Sure, Jason Anderson was good-looking. He was handsome. With his dark brown hair, and cold blue eyes. But, that didn't give him the right to bully people. I noticed his best friend, walking in next to him.

More like a step behind him. Xander Collins, was Jason Anderson's friend. But, I think he just lives in his shadow. Always being second best. I felt bad for him. Being over-shadowed by his best friend.

But, that didn't stop him from bulling people either. Xander was hot. He had a surfer boy look. With sandy blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. If he wasn't such an ass...

I took in a deep breath, when I noticed the two sit down with the populars. Clarissa's words played through my head. I have to take a stand for myself. No more being bullied. I took another deep breath, I have to do this.

I took determined steps towards Jason's table. I could feel my heartbeat drumming. I felt like I was walking in slow motion. This is it. I'm gonna stand up to Jason Anderson. The populars noticed me walking towards their table and looked confused.

Why? Didn't they recognize me....wait. I totally forgot about the make-over. Maybe I can use this to my advantage. I walked over to the table and slammed my plate on the table. Jason turned to me, and checked me out. I felt my face grow hot as his eyes rolled all over my body. They stopped at my chest.

"Hey, my eyes are right here." I said, angry that I actually blushed because of this pervert. Jason smiled his Emmy winning smile,

"I'm sorry, Cupcakes. I was just enjoying the view." The table laughed. Everyone except me. I stood there waiting until they were finished. Jason smirked at me, "You're new, right? I've never seen you around before."

"You don't recognize me?" I asked, and Jason shook his head no. I smirked as an idea came to mind. I smiled sweetly, at Jason. I even batted my eyes a little. He seemed to be in a trance, I smirked at that.

"Well, let me remind you." I grabbed my plate of spaghetti and dumped it on his head. Everyone became silent. I stood back with an accomplished smirk on my face. Spaghetti was sliding down Jason's face, and onto his clothes.

Jason looked shock, but angry. His face was red, and he was glaring at me. I leaned in close,

"Bring it on, Jason Anderson. If you think you can get to me by spray painting my locker, then you're wrong. And, stupid. I'm starting to think I was right, when I called you a dumb ass." He opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him,

"Oh by the way. I like what you've done with your hair. It really brings out the sauce on your shirt." He glared at me, and I smirked back. I stood up straight. My eyes connected with Xander Collins, who was smirking at me.

I quickly turned around, and walked out of the lunch room. Making sure my hips swayed more than usual. When I finally got out of the lunchroom, I quickly stopped and leaned on a wall. I took in a deep breath. What have I just done?

___________________What do you think__________________

Yeah, Andy is becoming a badass. But, I like it. What do you think about this chapter? I know its short but I really wanted to update this. Like, really really. School has been in for three weeks coming up to four weeks Monday. And, it is hard.

AP classes are so difficult, but I love the challenge. And, I really love my school.

Books of the moment: The tattooed prince, The chase begins, Dorm: 210, The girl who cried wolf, Trapped with an arrogant badass, The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield, and The bad boy and the nerd.

Until next time, guys.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

....MESSAGE?