Because....I'm a bit high [11]

Chapter 11

I know it was probably the most stupid thing a person could ever do, but I took the pills Reece gave me. I just didn't want to walk around with this bad headache, that felt like a billion drummers were practicing in my head. So, I took the pills, and I'm still trying to determine if that was a bad idea or not.

"How do you feel?" Xander asked looking over at me cautiously. When he found out I took the pills he got this worried look on his face, and it was so adorable. Jason however was a little less supportive, and wanted to see the pills affects on me. He's such a....nice person.

"I feel.....calm. Like all of my stress and worries went away because I swallowed two pills. I also feel like I should be relaxing instead of dancing right now." I said, as I continued to jump around showing off my dance moves. Yes, I said dancing. I'm seriously dancing right now, in the middle of the lunchroom.

"Uh...why are you dancing then?" Xander asked, watching as I continued to jump around. Reece was laughing in the background. And, so were some bystanders in the cafeteria.

"I don't know, I just feel like moving around and dancing!" I jumped up on the table and the whole lunchroom cheered me on. Jason was sitting back with an amused look on his face, but I could see a hint of worry in his eyes. When he saw me watching, he quickly masked his emotions and gave me a cold smirk.....such a nice person.

Reece had her phone out and it looked like she was.....yep, she's recording me right now. So let's give her a show. I showed off my awesome moves causing the crowd to start to chant,

"Go AD! Go AD!" AD? Is that what everyone is really calling me. Wow, when Xander wants you to have a certain nickname, he makes sure you have that nickname.

"AD as much as this is entertaining me right now, I think you're causing a bit of a scene right now." Xander said, trying to be the voice of reason.

"A bit? The whole cafeteria is chanting her name. Woo! Go AD!" She shouted smirking in Xander's direction. He rolled his eyes,

"Shut up, this is all your fault. You gave her those pills when you knew she would be this way. You knew what kind of affect pills had on her." Reece just continued to laugh.

"Come on its hilarious....she's high." Xander rolled his eyes and looked back at me,

"AD please stop, you look so ridiculous right now." I slowly stopped dancing and pouted at Xander,

"You don't like my dancing skills?" He sighed,

"Your dance moves are great, I just need you to come down from the table before you get in trouble or something." Right then the bell ringed causing the cafeteria to groan. Quickly everyone left the cafeteria except us.

I slowly got off the table.

"I'm hungry." I stated looking expectantly at the group.

"Not my problem, I have a YouTube video to upload." Reece said smirking at us, with that said she walked away. I frowned watching as she walked away, what a bitch. I should- My stomach rumbled interrupting my thoughts. Food first, schemes later.

"I think she has the munchies." Xander told Jason who was silent this whole time. He shrugged,

"Not my problem." Xander rolled his eyes,

"Fine then, I guess AD and I will be skipping the rest of school. We can just up the street to McDonalds or something-"

"No, I'll take her." Jason said interrupting Xander. Xander raised a suspicious eyebrow, while I stood on the side watching their interaction....starving.