Because....I'm not in denial [12]

Chapter 12

"You're such an idiot." I said glaring at Jason. He stared at me with a wide mouth, before he finally snapped it shut, quickly composing his shocked expression into his normal frowning face.

"I'm the idiot? You're the one who threw a fry." I crossed my arms,

"Because you were asking for it." We glared at each other, and both opened our mouths to continue arguing when all of a sudden we heard a small aww. We looked over to see an old couple smiling at us,

"How long have you two been married?" The elderly woman asked smiling. Jason scoffed, while I gave the old lady a confused yet apologetic smile, if such a thing existed,

"I'm sorry, but you're mistaken ma'am. This guy right here, is a major butthole, who needs to get a beaten or two from time to time." Jason glared at me,

"Oh yeah, well lets not forget to mention that this girl right here, miss, is the most annoying girl in the world, her voice makes me cringe every time I hear it." I gasped and glared at him. We glared at each other for a few seconds.

"So you're dating then?" The lady's voice interrupted our glare off. Her husband, I presume, gave us an apologetic smile.

"Sweetie, let's not bother the couple while they try not to jump each others bones. I can feel their sexual tension from here." The guy said. I gasped, and watched as the elderly couple walked away. Sexual tension? Old man say what?

"Let's go before I barf." Jason said, getting in his car. Yes, we were standing outside of McDonald's this whole time. I still can't believe I actually got banned from McDonald's.

"Let's." I said, getting in the passengers seat. He started up the car and groaned when I gestured towards my seatbelt. He put in on and started driving. I crossed my arms, getting mad. I can't believe those people actually thought that Jason and I were a couple. Couldn't they see that I was five seconds from punching him in the face.

"Are we going back to school?" I asked, after a moment of silence.

"No, I have that math test I'm avoiding." I slowly nodded,

"Right. Okay, well I want ice cream." Jason frowned over at me,

"And, that's my problem how...?"

"You're right, I guess that's not your problem. Your problem will be me punching you in the face repeatedly if you do not get me some ice cream."

"Uh yeah, I would like a waffle cone with two scoops of vanilla ice cram with sprinkles?" Jason asked, looking over at me. I nodded smugly, and he rolled his eyes,

"Yeah, with sprinkles. And, I would like a waffle cone with one scoop of chocolate ice cream, and one scoop of vanilla ice cream with some Oreos mixed in." We were currently standing in line at our local ice cream shop, minutes after I told Jason that I would repeatedly punch him.

After getting our ice cream, we sat at a booth. I smirked at Jason as I ate my ice cream, and he just glared at me.

"You're totally scared of little 'ol me." I said continuing to smirk at him from across the booth. He rolled his eyes,

"I'm not scared of you, I just didn't want to hear your annoying voice." I glared at him,

"You're the one with the annoying voice, ass face." He frowned in confusion,

"Ass face? My face is gorgeous, thank you very much." I didn't want to disagree with that, because his face was in fact very gorgeous, but I didn't want to seem like I liked his face, so I decided to...keep talking.