Because....I'm up for a party [9]

Thank you, marcheur, for the amazing cover.

Chapter 9

I was pacing my room, thinking of a way to get out of this party. I could just come up with an excuse. I have a cold,....no I'm bad at faking colds. My mom would check to see if I was here.....wrong, my mom was too into her work. But, they didn't know that. And, if that didn't work, I could just say that I have explosive diarrhea. Yeah, that would totally work.

The party was in an hour, but I wasn't getting ready, why would I? I have the perfect excuse, I'm definitely not going-

There was a knock on my window. What the hell? Is my mom expecting company, and they decided to use my window as entry instead of the front door? Maybe, I just imagined that. Wouldn't be the first time.

Then I heard it again, something knocking on my window. Okay, I couldn't have been imagining that. Or, could I? The knocking continued, so I got up and walked over to the window.

There was a tree in front of my window, so it took me a while to notice the guy standing down there, glaring at me. What the hell did I do? I looked around and then pointed at myself, and he nodded. I opened the window,

"Look stranger, I'm not afraid to call the cops, or the neighborhood watch. I also carry mace-"

"Andy, just get your ass down here." I frowned at the familiar voice,

"No stranger I will not, get my ass down there. I was taught at a young age to stay away from strangers, and I will not just throw all that training out the window just because you are having personal problems."

"What? Andy its me, Jason." I stared closely at the stranger, and noticed the familiar glare of Jason Anderson. That would explain why the person was glaring at me.

"Uh...I'm not going-" I was cut off when Jason suddenly started to climb the tree by my window. What the heck? Then the weirdest thing happened, he actually climbed into my window, from the tree.

"Uh-"

"Damn, nerd is actually rich." He said looking over my room, as he gestured around my house. I slowly nodded, still shocked that he was here,

"Uh-"

"Care to tell me why you're dressed in kiddy cupcake pajamas." I looked down at my pink and blue cupcake pajama pants and matching shirt, then looked back at Jason who was raising an eyebrow at me. He actually looked really hot right now, in a tight black tee, with dark jeans. And, it's dark hair looked perfectly messy- Focus, Andy.

"I took a shower, and I was about to go to bed." I said, giving my bed a longing look.

"And, why will you go to bed, when you have a party you have to go to." I frowned at him, then said the first excuse that came to my head,

"Explosive diarrhea." I said quietly. Jason looked at me like I was crazy,

"What?" I cleared my throat,

"Uh, I seriously can't go. I'm grounded and my mom keeps checking up on me." Jason frowned,

"If I didn't know any better I would say that you're trying to avoid going to the party." I frowned,

"Well, you don't know better." He rolled his eyes, and then walked over to my closet,

"Whatever, I'm glad you took a shower, now it won't take so long to get ready-"

"I'm not going." I said, crossing my arms. I was ten seconds away from stomping my feet like a child. Jason gave me a irritated look,

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." I rolled my eyes, at the cliche line.