Dally Imagine

Okay Greaser_kitty you were my first request i hope you like it! I'm new at this sooo

You were walking home with your best friends Johnny, Ponyboy. You were going over to the Curtis house till.your mother got off work. Like you always do. "Hey Kat. How was the math test today?" Pony asked you. You shrugged your shoulder and sighed. "It was alright but i don't know what i made yet.." You said as y'all walked into the Curtis house.
"Hey guys" you said quietly when you walked in. You got a few replys hey&hi. But Dally stood up and put his arm around your waist.
"How was your day, babe?" He asked.
You laughed nervously and didn't say anything you went and say on the couch by Twobit.
"Come on Kat! At least come talk to me outside?" He asked.
You looked at ponyboy with a pleading look. He knew you like Dallas he just flirted so much it scared you. Then suddenly dally picked you up and carried you outside. You looked back at Ponyboy and he mouthed im sorry.
"Dally, set me down?",you asked
He put you in front of him. And sighed.
"Kat." He began... "I really like you.. A lot.
I know your scared of me Pony told me. But there is nothing to be scared of. I will never hurt you. Be my girl?' You smiled and nodded you were looking into his eyes so entensly you didn't notice him put his Christopher on your finger...

Okay i know it sucked but i hope you liked it. You were my first request ever!!!