Steve imagine

Steve's P.O.V.
I was sitting at Soda's house hoping Y/F/N, was here. She's Soda's 16 year old sister. I love her so much but she is with that dumbass Jake.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Y/F/N walk the threw door wearing sunglasses.... And she wasn't wearing Jakes hat like always...

Your P.O.V.
I was going home. Jake beat the hell out of me. I hope i never see him again.
I walked in hoping no one was home but no they all had to be there except Darry. I looked at Steve smiling at me. I have strong feelings for him but he don't like me so i had to move on. Should have picked someone else though...

"Hey sis. What's up with the glasses. It's 8 aclock at night." Soda asked the question you hoped no one would ask.

"Ummmm. I don't know. Um I'm going to my room.!!! " you said quickly.
I started to run to my room but Dally picked me up and took me back to Soda. He tried taking the glasses off but i kept swatting his hands away.
"Stop!" Dally said and put my arms by my sides. Then Soda took the glasses off my face.

"Y/N/N, what happened." Soda whispered.
You felt tears running down your face. Great now the other bruises on my face will be noticeable.

"Your whole face is beat up. Who done this.?" Steve yelled getting up.
Then i started full out ballingguys
othing." I stuttered. All the boys were staring at me.
"Was it socs should i call Jake?" Pony asked

"No! We broke up that's why i look like this! He-" you cut your self off realizing you just told them the truth.

I fell to the floor. Hugging my knees.
Soda knelt down to me.
"Babygirl how long has he been hurting you.?" He asked soothingly.

"A- while.." I cried. Then there was a knock at the door. I looked up to see the last person i wanted to see. Jake.

"Hey guys." He said. Then dally and soda attacked him and took him outside everyone was out their but Steve.
He picked me up and carried me to my room

"Steve. Thank you. Your a good buddy." You whispered.

"Yeah that's all." He muttered.
"What?" You asked.

"I'm always stuck in the friend zone again and again. And i have lik-" i cut him off by pulling him down and kissing you.

"I've liked you forever but thought you would never liked me. So i thought the only way to forget was to move on." You whispered.
"I don't like you. Y/F/N i love you." He whispered.
I kissed him again
"I love you too Steve."
"Be my girl.?"
"Of course." I whispered and laid my head on his chest.

How was it?