PonyBoy Imagine

Okay so i just realized i haven't wrote any Pony imagines or Darry imagines so I'm going to do that right now...

Your P.O.V.
"Come on, Y/N/N. Soda's little brother is real nice. Just come to the stables with us. I know you like Pony." My sister begged.
"You don't know i like him! We just had classes together." I spat
She looked at me and smiled evily.
"His eyes are like the sea. I just get lost. If only he would notice me. His voice makes me melt." She cooed.
"You read my diary?!" I growled. Her eyes softened.
"Look i love you sis. I want you to be happy. Just come with us. I know he likes you. Me and Soda have been dating what? Three four months? An Pony begs for you to come to their house with me." She explains. I smile.. Me and Soda were really close. He was like a big brother. But i never met his brothers or gang. As i listen. Then i frowned.
"Y/S/N. Look at me I'm fat ugly. Just no. I'm not going to ruin that boys life... Plus you know how my last-"
She cut me off.
"Yeah he was a little douche. He ruined your heart babygirl. Your perfect. And you going. Go get dressed." I gave in and ran up stairs and looked in my closet.
"Shit. Shit. Shit." I mumbled.
It is hot today... So i decided on my dark blue jean shorts and a grey shit with slits in the sleeves and down the back. I straighten my hair, and put on mascara and eyeliner. I went down stairs to see Soda and Y/S/N standing there waiting on me.
"You look great sis. Wait. Is that my shirt?" She asked. I smirked.
"Mayyyyybbbbeeeee." I said. Soda laughed and so did she. I stood up after i put my low black  converse on.
I seen Soda eyeing my shorts.
"What?" I asked him.
"Aren't those a little short?" He asked.
"Uh. No. My butt is covered." I mumbled.
My sister chuckled.
"Sorry your just the little sister i never had." He says. I hug him.
"Okay can we go get this over with so i can get the rejection over with.?" I ask.
My sister smacks my head. And we walk to the Curtis house to get the car. Steve. And Ponyboy.
As we got to the house i stopped on the porch. "Um I'll just wait here." I mumbled. "Oh no you don't." Soda said and pulled me inside making my sister laugh. I stood behind Soda and my sister. She got greeted by the guys then when they noticed i was here i had five pairs off eyes on me. I didn't see Ponyboy.
My sister pulled me in front of her.
"Guys this is my little sister Y/F/N."
I gave a shy "Hi" and wave. They all told me there names.
Then Soda said my unspoken question.
"Where's Ponyboy."
"I'm coming." He yells back. Then he walked out of the hallway into the living room. He looked nice. He had on a blue plad shirt, blue jeans and boots. His hair greased back in perfect swirls. We made eye contact making both of us blush.
"Come on Steve. And Ponyboy. Sorry. But you and Y/F/N have to sit in the back of the truck." Soda told us as we were walking to the truck. Great. Steve,Soda, and my sister got into the front. And Pony jumped in the back. He held his hand out to help me up. I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me up and we sat up against the cab by each other.... And he placed his hand on mine...

5 votes or comments for part two.