Dally part3 for Sydneyand15

You had just got off work, you stopped by the Curtis house to look for your boyfriend Dallas.  "Hey Ponyboy have you seen Dally today.?" You asked him. "Uhh, no sorry syd, gotta go." he said and ran out the door. You thought that was strange, but thought nothing of it. You kept looking for Dally. You had checked everywhere even Tim Shepards. The only place you hadn't looked was Buck's.

You walked for ten minutes to get to Buck's. When you got there you knocked on the door. The door opened an there stood buck. "Hey syd. How ya been.?" he asked. You smiled. "Just fine thanks. Have you seen Dal.?" He looked down at the floor. "Buck?" you asked. "YOu dont want to go up there." You pushed passed him and went straight to Dally's room. 

You opened the door and wasn't ready for what you seen when you walked in the door. A slutty blonde greaser girl was sitting on top of YOUR boyfriend Dallas. "What the fuck?!!!!" you screamed. Dally looked at you. "Baby i- i can explain." he panted "NO! You cheated on me. And as for you bitch." You walked over to the blonde that was putting her clothes on and tackled her.  You grabbed her by the hair and started punching her face in. You hit her so hard the first time she blacked out. She was limp and you kept kicking her. 

Dallas grabbed you and pulled you off of her. He kept saying sorry and he loved you then everything went black...