I'm Back! Two-bit imagine

This imagine is for Samantha Weber.

Samantha's P.O.V.
I laid looking at the ceiling, not wanting to get out of bed. Wha'ts the use? Its all greif and dissapointment. Being a greaser don't help. 
"What is today?" i asked myself. I looked at my caleneder, saturday.
I groaned i got ready putting on my jean jacket, jeans and boots, and my balck shirt.
I threw my curly long blonde hair in a high pony tail. And lightly outlined my grey eyes with black eyeliner. I had to go to my friend Ponyboy's house. 
I had to help Darry cook today for the fourth of july. So i walked down the street to their house. I walked up the steps, plastered on my fake smile and walked in the door. 
"Anyone home?!" I yelled.
"In here!" Darry yelled from the kitchen. I walked in there to see Darry, Steve, and Two-bit sitting around the kitchen table. Two-bit looked up at me and smiled.
"What's up good lookin?" he asked in a flirty tone. My heart almost exploded i had the biggest crush on him. I looked at him and tried to play it cool. 
"Wouldn't you like to know?" i replied in a sassy tone. STeve and Darry laughed. I rolled my eyes. " Okay Darry lets get this done." I said smiling a actual real smile thanks to Two-bit.

Later That Night

We all stood outside waiting for the fireworks to start. Dally and Steve and Soda were on the porch playing cards. Dally was trying to slip a ace out of his boot but fail miserably. I chuckled to myself. I sat in the yard by myself, Pony and Johnny went to the lot and Darry sat on the porch with the boys. I heard a twig break and someone sat down beside me. I looked over to see Two-bit. I screamed inside. 
"Samantha, can i asked you something?" he asked me quietly. 
I nodded. 
"Your beautiful and sweet and amazing i was wonder-" i didn't even let him finish i leaned over and kissed him. He was surprised at first, then kissed back. Then fireworks started going off litterally the fireworks had started. Good timing i thought. I pulled back and Two-bit smile. "If you would be my girlfriend." he finished and chuckled. I smiled. 
"Yes a million times... Yes!" I whispered and laid my head on his shoulder. Maybe the world isn't so bad after all!

Sorry it took so long Samantha I hoped you liked it! _Emily

The Outsiders Imagines!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara