Johnny Imagine Part2

You and Johnny had been hanging out everyday since you met, and that was a month ago. You were still staying in the tree at the lot. Johnny would stay the night with you every night, y'all slept under the tree cuddled up on the old truck seat. One night y'all were laying there staring at the stars. There was the sounds of foot steps coming towards y'all. But you thought you were hearing things so you ignored it and cuddled into Johnny's chest. 

"Looky here, he dose have a girl." you heard a husky voice say. You sat up and gasp. There was three guys standing in front of you and Johnny. "Hey guys." Johnny said. You looked at him with a look of confusion. "Oh,Rose. This is Dal, Two-bit, and Ponyboy." He told you. "Hi" you said shyly.

"So? Is this the girl your always talking about? The one your going to ask to be your girl?" Dal asked. Your face heated up and you were blushing. "Dal, shut up." Johnny hissed. You were so happy Johnny wanted you to be his girl so you ignored the three guys in front of you, and turned to johnny and kissed him right on the lips. He was surprised at first but kissed you back. You felt him smile into the kiss. You heard the three guys whooping and hollering. Johnny pulled back and smiled. "Uh johnnycake i think that means yes she wants to be your girl." Two-bit said. You smiled and nodded and hugged him.

"Rose you just made me the happiest guy in, Tulsa." he whispered in your ear. "I really care about you Johnny i never thought you would ask for me to be your girl. Lucky your friends showed up." you told him but y'all hadn't noticed that the guys had left. You giggled and cuddled up to him and drifted off to sleep. Right before you were asleep. You heard Johnny say, "I'm in love with you,Rose."

Sorry it sucks...