Sodapop imagine

For His_Baby_Princess.

"Annabelle! Come on, we are going to Ponys!" You big brother Dallas hollered at you.
"I don't want to go!" You yelled back.
He appeared at your door way. "Soda is off work today." He said smirking.
"Fine, but i ain't going for him." You growled the last part.
"Sure your not." He chuckled. The ride there was fast. Specially with Dally driving.
You got out of the car and walked to the door. You heard the car roar and you turned around to see Dallas driving away.
"Dally! What the hell?" You yelled.
You walked in the house and no one was there.
"Hello!" You yelled.
Then you seen a note. It said "find me if you can. _sodapop Curtis"
You looked around the house you looked every where. Except his room. You opened the door slowly and there he stood with his movie star smile.
He had a big sign in his hand that said "Annabelle Winston. I really like you. I know you like me... Dally told me. So be my girl?" You felt your face get warm. You smiled.
"Really?" You whispered.
He walked up to you and kissed you. I guess that answers my question you thought. You felt fireworks go off.
When he broke the kiss cause y'all were out of breath. He asked again
"Annabelle Winston. Be my girl?"
"Yes. I'll be your girl. " you said. He smiled and hugged you and pulled you to his bed where y'all spent all day cuddling.

I hope you like it!
~emily