Darry Imagine

You were a soc. You had everything handed to you on a silver platter. You didn't really know what struggle was, you thought the worst thing that could ever happen to you was a stained shirt or flat tire. You did feel sorry for greasers, but only for the ones who showed you respect. One morning your mother come in telling you that there was going to be a greaser coming over to work on the roof. You told her, okay but you were also a little worried.  You were a little jittery about how this greaser may act towards you.
Ding dong.
You heard the doorbell so you went to answer the door.
"Yes?" you asked politely.
"I'm Darryl Curtis. I'm here to work on-" you cut him off.
"Darry?" you asked uncertainly. You and Darry had dated in high school but when your parents found out you were forbidden to talk to him. He was your first love.
He looked at you confused.
Then a look of realization came over his face.
"Y/N?" You smile at him and nod. 

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since high school," you ask giving him a hug. He was shocked at first but slowly hugged you back.
"Uh, I've been okay. Well, my parents passed away about a year ago. I got my kid brothers to take care of." he said looking at his feet. 
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that. I just got back in town. Uh, do you want to come in?" you ask moving out of the way so he could walk in. He nods and walks in past you. 

"You have a nice house." 
"Thank you. It's not mine though it's my parents," you inform him as you tuck a stray hair behind your ear. 
"So what's wrong with the roof?" he wonders. 
"Oh, mom wants in re-shingled. She told me to let you know all the shingles are around back. She should be back before your done, then she'll pay you. Just follow me." you say motioning for him to follow you. 
"Alright, it's nice to see you again," he says picking up his tools and following you. You make it to the back door and open it, and walk out with Darry behind you. 
"It was nice to see you again too. Here's everything, if you need me I'll be inside." He nods. You walk towards the door. Then all the old feelings you had for Darry felt as if you were in high school with him all over again. Before you knew what you were doing you walk over to Darry. 
"Hey Darry," you say as you tap him on the shoulder. 

He turned around and before he could say anything you crash your lips into his. 
He kissed you back as soon as your lips touched his. 
When the kiss ended you pulled back and laid your head on his chest. 

"I don't care what my parents say. I love you, Darryl Curtis." You look up at him and he's got a big smile on his face.

"I have waited years for you to say that, Y/N/N. I love you too," he says pulling you in for another kiss. You didn't care what anyone was going to say. You always told yourself if it's meant to be it will be. 
"We were meant to be, Darry." You tell him as he held you.

If you like this imagine give it a vote and comment, please! Request are still open!
~Emily~