Johnny For His_Baby_Princess

You were swinging on the tire swing that Johnny had made for you. You were just swinging away, you were so happy Johnny had finally asked you to be his girl. You were waiting for him, then you seen him..... Limp running your way. You jumped off the swing.

"Johnny!" you screamed. He was yelling at you to run. "Run rose! Run! Socs! Run!" he screamed. You didn't listen to him. You ran to him and put his arm around you shoulder's helping him run from the red camero tailing yall. You were running as fast as you could. You looked behind you and three soc's had got out of the car, and was chasing you. You tripped and you and Johnny fell. The socs picked you up, and kicked Johnny in the ribs. You screamed and kicked the one holding you where it hurts. HE fell to the ground and let you go. You flipped out your red handled switch blade.

"Go away! Leave us alone or i'll stab you!" you screamed. They started running to the car when you started walking towards them. Once they were gone you knelt by Johnny. "Johnnycake are you okay?" you asked. HE looked at you he looked so pitiful. You felt tears run down your face. "Oh Rose don't cry about me. Your lips bleeding." he said as he wiped the blood away. "I didn't even realize i was hit in the mouth."You laughed.

"Your sure you are okay?" you asked him. "I'm fine, babe. The only thing i care about you."He whispered i love you and kissed you...