Chapter 5

Chapter 5

 Yassen and Alex had been gone for 2 hours when the Riders heard the front door open. They heard talking and some laughs from Alex.

"No need" theyheard Alex squeal.Quickly they walked in and found them both drunk, and Alex was swaying on his feet and Yassen was on the floor with a drink in his hand. 

"I am sohappy we found your place John" Yassen slured out. 

That's when Alex passed out.

 "Bloody idiots!" Ian said and grabbed his nephew and went to bring him to his room.The next morning....Alex woke up with a hangover.Wait what?He groaned and got out of bed he was in his last night's cloths so he took off his shirt and walked to the bathroom. 

John was just getting out of thebathroom he saw his son's chest was full of scars and it looked horrible on someone so young!

 "What the hell happened to you?" he asked and he saw his son's eyes widen before they went blank, Alex full out ignored John. 

"Hello John how are you my mentor?" Yassen asked, said man looked at the Russian assassin and ignored him. He went to talk to his son but he wasin the bathroom and the door was locked. 

"Leave him alone, he told me what you did. He has to open up to you. So be his brother or friend first." Yassen said and left the brown eyed manconfused.

 (Ian's pov) 

Those two were together all the time the assassin was here, close as brothers.

 "Hey! I can take you!" I heard the assassin exclaim.

 "Fine" I hear Alexsay with a sigh. I go with them to , "so how you been Ian?" they ask at the same time. 

"Good, but I would not be in pain if you hadn't shot me" I sayand see Alex put on his iPod.

 "You have to talk about that? It was a job! And I never even hit you so you would bleed to death." Yassen said and glared at me in the review mirror. 

(Alex's pov

The Russian and I had grown close I guess he got me to open up to him, even though I do not know how he did that. He poked me I guess I fell asleepand I grabbed his hand, "jeez al" I smirk and let go of it. 

"Do not be suicidal!" I smirk and get out of the blue convertible and walk into BrooklandCompressive.Since tom had died there is no one to hang out with so I walk in the school with no one, and every one avoids me.I look in my journal and write since I did not write over the weekend.

 Yassen came over from Russia and we have been drinking (orange juice) playing my x box and we have been talking and it seems that Ian is jealous.So far my parents seem to be avoiding me and the assassin. Well who in their right mind want a contract killer in their house?So far it has been 4 weeks since Tom Harris has died and I am going to the grave after school with Yassen so I am looking forward to it.Now in enough writing I have to go to school. A.J.R. 

(Helen's pov) 

Alex has Johns' looks but has my blue eyes or is it Yassen? Well I try not think of that day.We had been drinking heavily and John and I had it last week (past thoughts) John then went out and I found Yassen and I in bed. So I have no ideawhose son it is but I have an idea...(End of thoughts) 

(An: so I have been talking with some people and they said my writing sucks like hell. I am trying to do my best and it would be nice if people reviewed!)