Untitled Part 10

Chapter 9 of the Alex Rider I Knew 

Ben's p.o.v 

I was greeted by an empty dusty house, sighing I glance to my left and see the rider's come out of the car. A shout comes and I see TomHarris walking towards the house a grin on his face falling when he sees the suppose dead Rider's.

 "Why? Why come 16 ½ years later?" he said and glared at them his eyes brimming with tears."Tom come on it's alright.... They only stay with him; do you know any place that Alex would go? He is missing." I say and tom staresthoughtfully a frown on his face. 

"Yes he likes the beech, we went there and Alex kicked a tree until he broke it." 

"That was last football practice?" I laugh until tears brim my eyes, because Alex had said he fell from tom's foot! 

= = = = = = line break = = = == = = =

 She stood there staring at nothing her yellow eyes glazed over as she watched her father fall with a bullet to the brain.

 "NO!" she roared and ran forward to the killer. 

"Why, Why him?" the 7 year old asked tears falling down her face.The man crouched down to her level and his cold blue gaze entered her yellowed. 

"Немного девушка, Scorpia никогда не прощает, Scorpia никогда не забывает"

 (Little girl, Scorpia never forgives, Scorpia never forgets)With that the Russian left leaving the child confused but she only understood 1 word.Scorpia.Whoever they were they would pay, she vowed it.

 = = = == = line break == == = = == =

 Yassen's p.o.v 

I shot the man down and told the girl Scorpia never forgives and never forgets, not part of the plan because he was supposed to be alone.But he died none the less. So I called in and said it was done well part of it was done and the second would be done by the next day. 

"Yassen are you all right? You haven't had anything to eat, and you look really pale." – Alex. 

"No, I got stabbed before I came to your house and .... Let's just say it opened when we jumped the roof."A nod and I close my eyes and sleep until the car stops. 

"Just a light" I hear a murmur, and the sound of a phone ringing."Rider.... No, I am just riding my bike. Yes sorry." Then he turns it off. 

A/N: okay I am on a role! 2 in one day! Tell me what you thought! .3.