16

Chapter 16 of the ALEX RIDER I KNEW

*LAST CHAPTER*

"Domi, Come on in! It's getting cold!" yelled the nanny with a yell of confirmation the little blond ran inside shaking snow off he hair and eyelashes.

The food was hot and rye freshly made and salt on the side.

"SpasIbo" she said and scarfed the rest down.

*NOW*

Alex Rider POV

Journal entry 101

I don't know what to think anymore, my family has come and now I feel so alone, I have always felt this alone, yet never.

I don't even know who I am. I am a stranger in my own skin. Someone who isn't needed yet needed.

I am a thousand people a man with masks yet I lost who I was.

"Love is accepting people for who they are no matter what, Love is a meeting of two souls, fully accepting the dark and the light within each other, bound by the courage to grow through struggle into bliss, Real love is knowing someone's weaknesses and not taking advantage of them. Knowing their flaws and accepting who they are. Happiness can exist only in acceptance, We accept the love we think we deserve." That was from a chapter of a book I had read…

A/N: that was from: Confused By Time- By: dragonswoe chapter 35

And yes that was from a PJO story/ Fanfic!