Chapter 11: Sounds Like Star Wars....

Chapter 11

= Russia Moscow Yassen's house =

"Little Alex..."Yassen started and glanced at his son his hair in those bright blue eyes, yet they were slightly hard.

"Yes?" he asked in Russian and that broke the father's heart a little.

"I have to tell you something might be a bit of a shock to you but I am you father." Blue eyes gazed into blue ones than the teen was running while the man was left sitting alone on the couch.

Alex had tears running down his face as he slammed the front door and ran from the richness of the house. Words that the man had said in his head: "I am your father"

It sounded freaking STAR WARS!

= line break =

Dominika stood staring at her new parents and smiled softly they seemed nice yet the man was kind of sad. Because hours before she had arrived Helen had told her husband that Alex wasn't his child.

John nodded slowly realizing who was the father and had agreed that it was sad but he knew what had been done, he then went for a walk/ run. Sprinting past so many houses and came to a halt at Royal & GGeneral Bank the real one.

Taking a deep breathe john walked in and said he would rejoin, to feel the adrenaline and the rush of danger.

A/N: was that a good update?

Done by: Jaylene olebar.3