Drunken mistakes

This had never been part of the plan. All I wanted was a night out, celebrating the fact that after years of countless migraines and hundreds of thousand of words, I was finally finished and got to call myself a lawyer. I passed the bar, was looking at multiple joboffers from several fortune 500 companies, and all I wanted to do was have a few drinks with my girl, go a little crazy on the dancefloor and just have some serious fun for once, but he couldn't even let me do that without interefering, could he?

I had decided to let Letty pick the place, she was always more of a partygirl than I had ever been and I figured she could show me a good time. The place she took us too was packed by the time we got there, the good thing was that it was close to home, so neither one of us would be throwing up in the backseat of a cab at the end of the night.

Letty knew the bouncer, he was a friend of her brother so he let us slip past the line and we didn't have to pay the covercharge, so far everything was looking good, including Letty. Her idea of "little less innocent" turned out to be a little black dress that was so short it should be illegal, the dress was so tight it was pretty much painted on her skin, pushing up her breasts in a way that should also be illegal. It was for all intents and purposes a dress that could only be described as slutty, but somehow Letty pulled it off and made it seem classy as opposed to slutty. She'd paired the dress with five inch gold heels and a simple heart locket, her hair falling loose around her shoulders to frame a face done up with perfect smoky make-up.

I had been in the middle of straightening my unruly hair when Letty came back, she'd taken one look at my make-up free face and decided it wouldn't do. I've always been a tomboy, never took much interest in make-up, but I knew how to apply it to my own face so it looked natural and not too much, but Letty on the other hand she was determined to make me the sexiest girl in the club.

Thirty minutes later, we were ready to go and for the first time all day, I was able to take my mind of anything Luca-related and just enjoy the fact that I was about to have some much deserved fun.

"You are totally going to get laid tonight," I stuck out my tongue at her as we snuck out the back door, not wanting my parents or cousins to see us, because I knew they wouldn't let us go anywhere if they saw us.

"I'm not going out to get laid Letty, this is a girls night, remember?" Letty rolled her eyes as we walked down the street, hooking her arm through mine as she led us towards the club.

"I know that, but speaking as a woman in a committed relationship, it doesn't hurt to play the field a little while you still can." I frowned, considering my recent situation, this might actually be my last opportunity to have some mindless fun before that wasn't an option anymore.

"I can't just hook up with some random guy, I would be cheating." Letty arched a brow at me.

"You talking about Matt? I thought you two decided to take a break. Now, in my book that usually means you're free to enjoy the opposite sex, or the same sex if you want, I won't judge."

I was still laughing when we arrived at the club. I knew Letty was bisexual, she never had any qualms about it, was always totally confident in her own sexuality and had been in more than one same sex relationship, before she'd met my cousin she'd been big on playing both sides of the field and I envied her both her confidence and the freedom to do whatever the hell she wanted when she felt like it.

"I'm serious, some of my best sexual experiences have been with other girls. You should try it." I shook my head and sighed.

"Hey, if I liked girls, I'd totally hit on you," and it was true. Letty was a strong sexy woman who knew exactly what she wanted, and those were very attractive traits in my eyes. While I could appreciate how insanely gorgeous she was, I however had a very specific type, and that was male.