Complications

"Oh my god, why are you making me watch this?!" Luca chuckled next to me, my head buried in his chest as I hid from the horrors on his flat screen, not wanting to watch another second of people being ripped to pieces.

"You made me sit through an entire episode of The Vampire Diaries, I think it's only fear you watch my vampire movie," It was so not the same! The Vampire Diaries was childrens tv compared to the movies he watched, and horror movies had never been my thing in the first place.

"That's not fear at all! You don't get nightmares from watching The Vampire Diaries!" Turning his head to grin at me, Luca arched a brow and I scowled at his smug face.

"Don't worry baby, I'll keep you safe," snorting in response, I shoved at his arm and scooted to the other end of the couch, folding my arms and glaring at the wall in silence.

The only reason I'd made him watch the Vampire Diaries, was because I was already watching it when he came home from his meeting, and it had only been fifteen minutes left anyway. That did so not warrant more than eight hours of bloody mayhem and nightmare inducing fight scenes.

All I really wanted was to take a nice long bath and then turn in early for a change, but stupid as I was, I had let him talk me into watching the entire Underworld - series, we were currently on the second movie and I wasn't sure I could handle two more.

"Can't I just go to bed? You can finish the rest without me," glancing a look in his direction, with the risk of catching a glimpse of the movie, Luca reached for the remote and put the movie on pause before turning to face me.

"You're staying the night?" Well, I had thought that much was obvious considering we were already well into the night, but apparently I'd been wrong and now I just felt... uncomfortable.

Playing with the hem of my dress and biting my lip, I glanced at him beneath my lashes, feeling oddly like my seventeen year old self again.

"Yeah, I mean, if you don't mind..." I trailed off nervously and looked away, feeling stupid for acting so shy when I had no reason to. He was my fiance for gods sake, it was well within my right to spend the night at his place whenever I felt like it. The only thing was, considering I'd insisted on taking things slow and all, we hadn't actually spent the night together yet and I wasn't sure what that entailed at the moment.

Being in bed with Luca, and not doing anything, I wasn't even sure that was a possibility considering how much I wanted him, but at the same time I didn't think I was ready to be so intimate with him yet.

I yelped as he grabbed me by my hips, lifted me up and deposited me in his lap like I weighed nothing. Straddling him, with my knees resting on the couch on either side of his thighs, it was instinct to slide my arms around his neck before braving a look into his eyes.

"Of course I don't mind, if it was up to me you would be living with me by now," Rolling my eyes as my lips curved into a smile, I leaned in to capture his lips in a slow kiss. His fingers tightened on my hips as he pulled me impossibly closer, my breasts were squashed against his chest and my fingers running through the hair on his nape.

The kiss was slow and decadent and absolutely toe-curling, and as he angled my head just as he liked it and flipped me over so he was hovering above me, I knew this was a kiss of seduction. I may have been the one who initiated, but Luca was the one in control.

Pulling back for air, I arched my neck to give him better access as his lips traveled down my jaw, to the column of my neck and even lower. If I didn't do something to stop him very soon, this would escalate quickly, but I couldn't find a good reason to stop him. Not when everything he did felt so damn good.